Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Many sections of the online application are 'rejected' i.e. can't move on to next section purely down to normal punctuation marks. Don't use full stops commas etc i.e. ,'./'"...and probably more....the system just can't cope with them.
when I have filled the form on line do I have to print it off and take it with me to the visa place ?
yes we applied on line and had to print a copy off to send in with our passports as well cos they wanted a signed copy anita woody
well blow me down, I filled it in last week now it wont retrieve I have put all the codes in twice now. I am going to have to fill it out again now :duh
Hi all

I have just looked at the new visa website and on the fees page it quotes for a "more than 1 year visa" at £90. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but dont fancy looking through 60 odd pages. Does anyone know anything sabout this?
It must be better if longer visas are available

thanks

Bob
Does anyone also know if this means that I cannot just post the old visa appplication form as before

I am confused
Just filling in on line, have hit a snag, please can anyone help me

Regarding

Name of Sponsor ??

Has any one got any ideas
hi all
bit of good news,posted my visa application sat,to hayes it arrived there monday got it back yesterday wednesday,i have never got one back that quick in all the years i have been going so all i can say is that apart from the cost this system seems to be working :clap :clap :clap
I'm also impressed with the new system!

Mine arrived on Wednesday, and the tracker states that they've posted them back today. So I'll have them first thing tomorrow morning! Can't believe how fast that is.
Posted 2 off today for daughter and boyfriend, wonder how long it will take, fingers crossed.
posted wednesday returned saturday saying adult should sign for child - accepted \ should be signed as per passport - they are \ requre 2 uk referees - I have \ and to top that they require £7.40 postage when they sent them back in the sae I provided ?!??!!??
My Fiance and I have received our visas a week ago after completing them online, when filling in the form it asked our port of entry, which i selected Goa. However we are now considering flying to Bombay then onto Goa, does anyone know if this will be a problem because it doesn't state on the actual visas what port of entry we have selected.
Many thanks in advance for your help.
I dont think so, my daughter put mumbai because thats were we were flying into then she changed her flight and flew into goa no problem at all. Gel
Hi All

just before christmas i started my visa applications and messed it up a little :( , i am now trying to do new applications but every time i try it says that theres an application in progress.

Any idea if the old applications fall off the system or do i have to call them to tell them to cancel it ??

Any help would be appreciated.
I was informed by the visa place that applications were deleted from on-line if not completed in 15 working days by your passport arriving with them. I had to find this out because I had applied and was then not able to send passport off imediately.
Have you tried to retrieve your previous application? If you could get that up you can ammend it.
If you have no luck I would e-mail them, when I did they were very good at replying. I wouldn't ring cos it's 90p a min premium rate!!!
port of entry

do I put Goa or Mumbai because eventually I will be on Goa :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.