Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
A ladder? they'd need to catapult me up :rofl
...I will be able to get help on arrival, heard that you could not find a porter for love or money

Position on postings so far
Flush with success at No.1 Eddie, however jetti is still climbing and fizzy2 is firing up behind.

Tel
I've heard that my passport may be inspected at some time during arrival and departure. Is it true............ ;)
:rofl where on earth did you get that idea :que
chilly
I think that nice lady who hands out one square of paper in the toilets told me.
In a country where deals are often done on a give and take basis, the nice lady who hands out one square of paper is now firmly in my pocket. I slipped her a packet of ciggie papers for a free one, and she gets the next 50 happy customers. SHss!!! Try not to spread it about.
:rofl love it Eddie

I think that nice lady who hands out one square of paper in the toilets told me.

Oh, you mean that toilet paper stamped on every sheet with the airport name just incase anyone might feel inclined to pinch a few sheets:rofl
chilly
...from the beach,even through the heat haze,a ship can occasionally,clearly be seen
The porters at the airport are seriously offended if you offer them money for carrying your bag

GM06
Ian
...and the taxi drivers from the airport drive SO slowly and carefully...and NEVER ask if they can have your trainers! ;)
.....they are not interested to know if you have been before
and

couldnt care less if you wanted to take a trip to see the sights

GM06
Ian
:rofl :rofl nor are they the SLIGHTEST bit interested to get points/tokens for a free tv by taking you to very expensive places that sell rugs / furniture etc etc
and none of them are well off enough to have phones :( but they would never dream of asking you to give them your latest mobile worth a fortune and would definitely refuse if you offered your older more out of date one :rofl
chilly
When you get dropped off back at the airport, it is such a long way to the terminal, you will definitely need a hand from one of those friendly porters.
When you get dropped off back at the airport, it is such a long way to the terminal, you will definitely need a hand from one of those friendly porters.
;) and once again they will offer their services for free and get quite upset and angry if you deem to offer them any money for carrying your case 12 paces!
...When you are asleep on one of the multi story sunbeds

you never get disturbed to buy
a shirt
a sari,
a carving
or
peanuts

GM06
Ian
It appears that Goa has become unrecognisable to me over the last few years, all the things that always happened and I was looking foward to don't seem to be there any more.
:rofl :rofl Love this thread :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.