Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:rofl yes all of that is true apart from the pavements cos there arent any :rofl
and taxi drivers will offer their services
I think that post is classed as 'shining wit' - other posts over the last couple of weeks could use a similar phrase..
Spike.
yes Spike, you are definitely right there :cheers
Well it could be the late hour but I am struggling to work out th OPs point.

Love new members posts and this one is highly original.Could be a complete piss take on our goa ramblings.Could be a cryptic message to us all.

I think when I work out spikes anagram
'shining wit'
and the anagram of the OPs username
yeribe
things may become clearer.

Bit late for me off to bed sure someone will enlighten us.

Papa
  • Edited by Papa 2009-11-16 23:49:17
Due to underwhelming response and for future reference a few more Is it true that...
...newbie postings must be treated with caution.
...only posts of a serious nature are acceptable on this forum.
...mention of bodily functions and parts are taboo.
...a renowned coffee drinker and friends have not taken this in the spirit intended.
...it was just a load of rubbish not worth responding to (careful, this could be a trick question)

The original posting was my poor attempt at a little humour that I hoped the more apt amongst you would have joined in.

Fiona/johnny five
Thank you

Spike
I thought your response was positive, after reading the reply from Papa I am not sure (bit thick)

Papa
No good at anagrams, you will have to spell it out.
Think your going soon, have a good trip.

jettii
About that taxi, is it a fact or is it just something you heard.

Tel
PS Anyone give me directions to Coventry
Yeribe
Unfortunately some have misunderstood the reasoning behind your post. It was a humorous post and something that we could do with right now.
As for the coffee drinker, well we do have a lot of those here for some reason. I must find this Goan recipe for coffee :rofl
Fiona,

All Goan coffee recipes for some reason contain alcohol.Some local bye-law maybe?

Papa
My Goan coffee recipe contains tonic. Well they do say a tonic is good for you.
i agree with spike about the shining wit! i thought this was a very funny post. the trouble is everytime someone tries a "tongue in cheek" post there are those who will take it seriously! its only a bit of fun after all.
Do they have taxis in Goa? I've never spotted them :tup

Get out of the taxi, walk towards the shops. "Taxi?" "No". Come out of the shop. "Taxi?" "No"
Thanks once again to Yeribe and HT members for the invaluable information on Goa.
Cant imagine my stay in Goa without being forwarned and armed with such knowledge.
Firstly changed my name by deed poll to Taxi, must admit it caused a little confusion at first, but they got the hang of it in the end.
Never got bitten by a mozzie once. Wore so much Avon the little blighters skidded straight off me.
Thanks to the advice about extra bagge allowance, i now have a suitcase full of little wooden beads on elastic, ideal for handing out to all my friends back home, not to mention the bottles of beer that are so much cheaper than the anti freeze in the UK.
But the icing on the cake, and i'm ever so grateful, was the advice on medical and beauty procedures.
Thankfully i can now see the sun through my tinted retina and my gnashers can be seen from the tropic of capricorn to cancer on a dark moonless night.
I was very wary at first when i opted for the whitening and colonic irrigation at the same time, but cant stress enough how professional the technicians were. They actually knew which end to perform each procedure, which in hindsight was a godsend, i could have ended up a brazilian anorexic.
So thanks to everyone i can now, with a beaming smile, see through the eye of a needle.
Keep up the good work guys ;)
I haven't laughed so much in ages :rofl
Brilliant eddie :D
xx lassi
Yeribe - I've just re-read the original post, and missed the bit about double decker sunbeds first time. I'm picturing it now, but will it stop at double decker?
:rofl Thanks Eddie, that was brilliant! :D
Eddie-Good to see some movement now that the blockage has passed and more are getting their teeth into it
double decker sunbeds

Does this mean the limit of ten beds per shack could actually mean 20 beds/occupants?

Just imagine once the enterprising Goan shack owners latch on to this one we could see 4/5/6 high

The sky could literally be the limit :rofl

Yeribe
Who ever you are? bring it on, the forum needs a bit more tounge in cheek humour like yours. :tup

GM06
Ian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.