America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hello,

if you come and have a look at the thread i started about los angeles & las vegas i have been given loads of advice!! it may help you with a decision on where to stay. my friend used to work for virgin & im sure she stayed in pasadena, however i cant comment as never been before. lol.

thanks to the advice of others on here, were going to be staying in anaheim when we travel. theres also a website ive found google anaheim tours & im sure theres more when you get there, they do all the coachs & trips to universal, hollywood & more, sounds great!! also there are meant to be restaurants in walking distance from the hotels, which is good.... were not going to hire a car either!!

ive been reccommended 3 hotels to stay in in anaheim, but ive reasearched them all & there all on south harbour boulevard. have been told that any in this area should be fine for what were looking for. also walking distnace to disney.

anyway come have a read see if theres anything which can help you? :)
Pasadena is okay. There are better cities to stay in and also worse ones. Pasadena is a decent location for getting to Universal Studios and Magic Mountain. It's not so good for getting to Disney. It's also pretty good for getting to Hollywood. You can take the 134 to the 101 which goes through Hollywood.
Thanks very much guys,

There's so much to think about but we've got plenty of time till August. I thought Anaheim was a bit far for me as I didn't really want to hire a car if I could help it and we don't want to do Disney (did Florida and that was great but enough).

All suggestions and help are greatly appreciated

:tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.