Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi lisa, no I am fortunate to be at home lapping up some sun, maybe first choice cannot handle the rush of calls
michelle, when is your friend going - sorry - when were they supposed to be going?
Ok so back to feeling bad again going on holiday on my own.
hi michelle sent a pm and tried chattin on msn, have you got the phone no`s for fc i want to ring.
Don't call them on the 0870 numbers, that just gives them more of your money!
use this link and search for first choice and call one of the landline numbers http://www.saynoto0870.com/companysearch.php - you may even jump the queue?
hooray... communication back...soz i was panicking last night didnt know what was going on so sent lots of you 24thers messages thanks anyway... got my tickets!!!! cant wait to see what happens tomorrow night, we will either be overjoyed or gutted.. wotever the outcome 2 weeks away whats the name of the programme?? im excited and nervous and curious about seeing you all have got mental pictures in my head so it will be strange putting faces to names...glass of wine i think tomorrow or maybe a bottle...fingers crossed, :gluck
soz, have i got this right... michelle from essex holiday been cancelled??why??
Jo all holidays before 1st July are being cancelled I'm still waiting to get confirmation!

Carreen
xxx
Michelle, I am still waiting to find out - cannot get through to FC but wouldn't it be worth a phone call to Mat!! Do you still have his number??
right, that's it folks - i've just finished work, going picking my daughter up from nursery - put her playing in the garden while i phone fc - i think the air might turn a bit blue!!!
ITS NOT OPENING NOW BY 14TH JUNE ANYWAY

we have been changed to pegasus palace as there is nothing available for us we were going 10 nights,

we are now going 15th june for 14 nights they have waivered the extra it would have cost us to go for 14 nights, im still trying to get through to confirm this as my friend did hers and although we were a group booking I still have to speak direct with them, ive been trying now for 15 mins and it just goes dead, apparently only a few customer serv staff had been briefed but as of right now they all have been told, I will ask the reasonand new date of opening as soon as i get through you can imagine its just total panic and mayhem at the mo, ive just had to phone in work to let them know im gonna be late tonight.

good luck to eveyone trying to get through, hope we all get sorted new holidays, pegasus palace was not my ideal choice but i dont want to let the kids down, apparently we have now a 5 bedded family den

im feeling really sick right now and have a terrible headache right now
sorry folks ive only just seen messages the no for first choice booking line whom i got through quicker on is 0870 750 0001 cus serv is 0845 600 4945
i do have mat phone no pm although dont want to broadcast it on public forum give me a pm
i can't get through :cry:
Same here Michelle, feel really sick about it. Having to change everything at such short notice.
piggypacker your not showing up as sending me any messages or msn did you add me?
Maybe we should all book for KABC for May next year.....
hi everyone , i feel sick.
will someone please let me know the cs phone number.
Also do you think they will let me talk if it was booked by my husband as the lead name as he is in holland right now for the footie so cant talk .
Also do you need the ref number to talk to them as im in work right now and dont have it
thanks
Sue
oops just seen michelles post with numbers on
I still can't get through this is absolutely ridiculous i have been trying for nearly two hours.....i've had enough.....
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.