Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
i think we may go to club caleta dorada, we went there last year it was fantastic for kids there is absolutely s&%t all out there to choose from.
The only downside is the gatwick flights which i will fight for manchester flights as so f^&%ed off now and to do this to us on a friday. Jane and mick and all other 1st julyer's this must be worse for you however we still havent formally been told.
i think you could safely say that fc phones are going to be hot hot hot tomorrow with customers. :rage :bhead
You will let us know what you find won't you? Any other hotels that I look at do not offer much for the children and I don't really want Turkey. :roll:
well all i can say is the longer they leave it for first choice to call the more compensation i want.

I was thinking cause i really want to go to the kabc i might see if they can book me for next year i want to go cause its all new :twisted:
going to have a look at that one now
but i want a weeks holiday this year as well for compesation of all the stress it as caused
Buzz you mean re-book for next year but have somthing next week as compensation?

There is a nice hotel in costa Almeria plus I would want extras as well
  • Edited by Sukaay 2006-06-30 20:04:57
I am closing this thread PART 3 ON THE FOLLOWING LINK

http://holidayforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=77948

please make sure you read my opening post before you make yours

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.