Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
are you winding me up???????????????????????
i cant find info on the site where does it state this?
i am soooooooooooooooooooooo F£%^ing annoyed now
foxy go to first choice website click on info this is no windup :cry:
Whoever thei "Independant" civil engineers are, i suggest they pack up their caravans and go back to pikey land! They have a responsiblitly in all this and I am extremely shocked, words can not explain my feelings
still cant find it what heading is it under on info
where is everyone else looking at going?
Do the people on the dutch forum know yet? does anyone have a log in to warn them?
Hi guys

FC have just rang up and cancelled KABC for 1st July and 5th July.
They offered us an appalling alternative hotel in Kos (The Hotel Platanista) plus a 20% refund or full refund plus 20%.

We rang around other travel agents and managed to find a FC 4*plus resort in turkey flying out tomorrow morning and so we rang FC and told them this and they transferred our hol to this resort and gave us 20% refund.

Quite upset that we will not be going to KABC but the resort we are now going to looks fantastic!!! and we would never have been able to afford this luxury.
Kos Aqua Beach Club

Information for customers due to travel to the Aqua Beach Club in Kos this summer

TEXT DELETED breach of copyrite see todays latest news from first choice on the following link

http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/info/latestnews2.html

wizard

Last updated: Fri 30 Jun 2006
By the way, I have spoken to Janenmick to let her know! and told her what we have been offered.
Try Pegasos Palce if you need to think of another hotel. Same sort of resort only more to do - We jumped ship after that BBC1 program and got the place cheaper with all the extras added on. it is getting very good reviews as well so far and the Lira exchange rate is very good meaning good bargains to be had when shopping
sukaay
where you looking at going
what is it called Nicola I am in panick got to find something can't change holiday dates
we cant change dates either we had already done this once
Foxy I don't know want to still go to Kos Janenmick have got in Kos I hope they don't mind me telling you this :)
Buzz are you there?
i would still like to meet everyone
We are now going to the Royal Asarlik Hotel, Gumbet. That was all we could find flying out tomorrow, other options included gran canaria half board.
Well what can i say im f****** gutted got all my clothes ready to pack and got my euros so turkey is out of the question :cry:

My son is gutted got his money and all sorts feel like crying
Members are reminded to read the following thread if they are cancelled

http://holidayforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=73371

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.