Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
Easyjet fly from Luton, very reasonable rates even on weekends, less than £66 per person for a weekend in October (November prices not out yet).
All I can find from LHR and LGW are two legged flights via Prague (CSA Airline) or via Warsaw (LOT) but you probs know that already!
:lol:
:thanks dsOrco, yes, all I could find apart from the BA direct flight from Gatwick to Krakow were flights where you had to change and we don't really want the hassle of that as we're only going for a few days. Luton is a bit too far for us to get to as we're in Surrey.
Oh well, we'll have to think seriously whether we can bear the extreme cold in February or wait until 2007 :hmmm
Central Wings (lo-cost LOT ) fly daily from Gatwick to Krakow and Warsaw,they sometimes use a LOT(LO) flight prefix, but more commonly use their own Central Wings prefix (C0(zero) ),hope this helps.

Ian
Thanks very much Ian, Central wings could be just what I am looking for. I've just had a look at their website and they haven't got November flights on sale yet but the price for Gatwick to Krakow return at the end of October is about £40, bargain!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.