Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
mid may?
107 Posts
We are shortly off to Alcudia for a few days; can anyone out there at the moment tell me what the weather is like? Do we need to bring our winter woolies?!

Thanks,
lanzafan
I have been in may, it is a bit hit and miss , although the last 2 years it has been lovely .
Hi, i'm coming to alcudia next tuesday 24th and was wondering what the weather's like over there just now? I have not been on holiday for a few years so i'm hoping for glorious sunshine and sunbathing! Some websites that i've checked is saying the rain is quite heavy at the moment?

Any info would be great!!
Hi penguin1990,
It is showery at the moment, my parents have just returned from their villa in Andratx, they say the heavy showers have been mainly in the mornings and then its sunny most of the day. I have to admit when we have been there and it rains it is very very heavy rain, but it soon dries up when the sun comes out, when we was there last October it was nice all week, then on the last day we had terrible thunder storms and torrential rain from around 2am, it rained so much that all the main roads where flooded when we were returning to Palma at about 10am. This time of the year is hit and miss with the weather though, we go in four weeks or rather 27 sleeps yippee cant wait, hopefully we will have good weather too.

Dara
I've seen on the BBC weather website 19degrees in majorca today!!!! Let hope we have some of that come the Easter holidays!
Hi Guys.. my 2 daughters are coming out to majorca this thurs, then myself and my parents are coming out on the 8th october.. can any one advise on what the weather is normally like? do we need coats etc? and what about swimming, will it still be warm enough?

many thanks in advance..

clare x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.