Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Many thanks Baldur :tup I've deleted the Maritza hotel as the last review was 2006 and changed the Meridian Hotel to Meridian Centre Hotel.
25th September is getting near to the end of the season, some places will be getting ready to pack up until the following Summer. The weather could be unpredictable, and expect it to be rather cool in the evening.
dont worry hotel is clean my mate stayed there i have been going to bulgaria for yrs and at the end of the day its what you make of it i have had good hotels and bad ones but i still go every year
Me and my boyfriend, both 21, stayed there last year and it was that amazing we are going back this year so no need to worry!! iv been brought up by my mums high standards so wouldnt go anywhere that wasnt fully clean! the place is amazing, rooms were always cleaned my the maids. plus there is so much around in this resort that youll never b bored. enjoy!!
hi, i was just wondering if anyone had been to the water park in bulgaria, i have booked up for the 4th of september and i wasnt sure if the park was still opened? :) thanks
:welcome to the Bulgaria forum Collette. Are you staying at the Meridian Centre? I'm sure someone can help here with the park. Is this your first visit to Bulgaria?
Hi Collette,

See my post, dated 23rd February, in this thread, which gives info & links for water parks in the Sunny Beach area.

Aquapolis is open until 20th September, presumably the others will remain open until the same sort of date.

If you are staying in one of the the Northern coastal resorts, Aquapolis is the largest water park in that area.

Baldur
Hi everyone!

Well only 12 days to go! :sun2 :sun2 so trying to get everything ready.

Just wondered if anyone has stayed at Meridian recently? Do they have hairdryers? Also what did they think of the food there as reviews dont look great!

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.