Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: music
84 Posts
funny i saw him this morning he plays in Bardays next door to the Masqurade shop cant remember what day though sorry!!
Myomas is on the Baga Creek, go thru the boxbridge from Baga, turn right and Myomas is on the left.

What Boxbridge is that goldenflipflop? :rofl
that boxbridge was knocked down 2 years ago, its a nice new bridge now and more than 2 cars can go over it most civilised :rofl
GFF's post was about 2yrs old ;)
GFF's post was about 2yrs old

How very observant of you - silly me. :duh

Jimmy & Clodan usually perform one night at Cato Loco, Candolim, another at Presa di Goa, Nagoa, and sometimes Molly Malones in Calangute.
I've no idea if they're getting together again this season - they do have the occasional bust up! :que
We actually went to see Clodan in the south of France last year. :tup
Just bumping this thread up ...can anyone tell me where to go to see a wee band or singer .. and on what night please ...also can anyone tell me what night Havli (sp) have their music on please ...colleen
yes I can -

You really must not miss Sunday night at Jambalya in Candolim we like the music of "bluesmania" his name on Trip Adivsor - he puts on a brilliant show along with his daughter Emily who has a wonderful voice. 60/70/ and then something like Westlife and the night goes on - ask for a song and he will know it - there is a dance floor which I never left.
Best night if you like a dance and a sing song (hate karaoke but love to sing along )

Chillywas there so you can pm and ask her what it was like - it was brilliant

We used to go to Mayonnies but this is much better
Thank you waterproof that sound like just what im after can you please tell me where is Jambalya in Candolim .....My hubby was reading about "bluesmania"on T/A so we do have his name on our list we will deffo go to see him ..thanks again colleen
Jambalaya is next door to the Mango Grove

Debs
yes IC we had a great night on valentines at Jambalaya must have been at least 25 on our table... lots of HT'ers ... we danced the night away... we go there a lot on sundays as waterproof says its great fun!! :tup
chilly
Might need to try it out then Chilly :tup
Thanks Deb I know that one been there a few times ...chilly who was the man we went to see in Bardays with you one night he was good too and can you tell me where he plays and on what nights please ...colleen
If you want to rock Herman plays at Bardays on Fridays and Cinderellas (near Bobs Inn) on Sundays but he has to keep a lid on it there

And don't forget J&J at Anjuna on Monday and Thursday
Thanks Meagain yes that's the man's name Herman he is very good can you please tell me about Cinderellas (near Bobs Inn) I don't know where you mean how do I get there please ...colleen
chilly who was the man we went to see in Bardays with you one night he was good too and can you tell me where he plays and on what nights please ...colleen

Hi Colleen i think Meagain has answered your question ;) yes Herman is very good.. and cinderalla is a lovely place too...its a turning off the clangute to candolim rd opp Gurlz shop, heading toward beach but not far down that road just a few yards... will ask my Mike for clearer diections for you!!I am hopeless!! its a lovely restaurant
chilly :tup
Made a note of these places for next time. We did get a flyer for Cinderellas when we were on the beach in December, there is a sign for it on the main road. Great to be planning for next year already even though we have other trips in between to other places, I think we are sad cases really. No-one ever puts us off Goa.
and dont let anyone ever put you off Goa!!! you arnt sad cases... you love it and why not!!! so do I!! :)
chilly
I think there was a thread here somewhere about music venues, just wondered if anyone wanted to share their favourite places and a rough idea of where they are. Not to fussed on Mayonnas (?) but I seem to remember Jambalaya being mentioned by a few. We usually go south for a few days and there seems to be plenty of live music down there....cheers Keith.. :cheers
we usually have a great night in Jumbalaya on a sunday! :tup there are quite a few places doing music now ... Cinderallas, Janet and Johns (ask meagain) cavela, Bga road and various others
Chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.