Travel Agency Complaints

Do you have a complaint against a travel agent and how you have been dealt with during or after booking your holiday? For help and advice post in here.
Contact Trading Standards

https://www.tradingstandards.uk/

Whilst we can use our expertise gathered over many years helping people on HT Trading Standards have teeth.
Hi fwh, thank you very much for your advice, I will contact them now, hopefully, they will be able to help.
Omg I'm so sorry to hear about your holiday. I have just had the exact same experience. I booked a holiday online after huge amounts of research. An hour later their advisor rang me and said no flights available to that hotel. She was so pushy and eventually I caved in and she booked me into a comparable hotel apparently. It cost me an extra £140 and Ive since learnt its an adult only hotel and my daughter is 16… they were supposed to get back to me within 72 hours a d didn't so rang them today and they've fobbed me off again! I'm SO angry! If we'd bought a TV or an item of clothing and they weren't right then we'd get our money back!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image