Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Palm Court Apts
17 Posts
Palm court is in the centre of SB the apartments are very nice
Horses :D
Hi All,

Ive booked up to go to the lovly sunny beach ont he 1st August this year, were stayin at the Palm Court Apartments but i cant find any recent reviews on them? all the ones ive seen r from 2006 and longer and are awful!!! Im a bit worried now?

Anyone got any info? xxx :)
not got any info on there for you but there is 6 of us going there on the 8th aug, how long you going for
Hi Hixxy,

were going for a week last min thing reallyonly booked on saturday and as it was cheap and cheerful we went for it cuz of having to pay it all off there and then. im hoping the horrible reviews are wrong!
If anyone has stayed at these apartments, please post a review HERE

Thanks

luci :wave
has anyone been yet or know anyone who has been to the palm court apartments??? please let me know

Thank you xx
Hi Horses!!

How far from the beach and good bars are the apartments? Do they have air con and TV's? Is the pool in sunshine a lot? Please Reply xx
Jade

If you google Palm Court apartments Sunny Beach Bulgaria you will get lots of info on them and there are some reviews on Holiday Watchdog - not very good I'm afraid.

Patka
theyre all from last year and earlier i wanted some current reviews really. thanks though x
Two reviews on HERE found via google, are from May and June 2008, and appear to answer your questions.

Peter
hiya Graham,

thanks for the info im glad there was one good reveiw i can keep my friends at ease with this one for a while! x
Thanks Graham, can't work out why.

It's Holiday Watchdog, and the link in full is http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/32870-Sunny_Beach-Palm_Court_Apartments-Holiday-Review.html which neither prints in full nor works - strange.

Plan C, I found it HERE - the third one down.

Peter
Sorry, we do not allow links to that site as they do not allow links to HT.

luci :wave
Thanks for the explanation Luci.

Peter :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.