Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Hi havent been to the Touareg but assume its similar to the rooms at the Karamboa there are some room shots at the end of my video shot there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bVCD5hRGM4&list=UUKodvE80KcSB_5D0gZy2Ucg&index=19

Its not a prblem if you are a couple its a wardrobe and wash area off the bedroom then the WC has a door and the shower a curtain could be a prblem if you are sharing with older children or non partners. You can pause the video at the relevant shots, have a great time.
We were thinking of the Touareg for next winter. The bathroom isn't a problem for us, as I work on the principle that if you know people well enough to share a room then you, or they, haven't got anything that's not been seen before :D The toilet has a door so that's enough for me. It was the lack of adult only eating facilities that was the deal breaker :cry
The double room we stayed in at the Touareg had an open bathroom area with a wardrobe with beaded curtain, opposite which was the vanity unit with sinks, mirror and hair dryer. The toilet was off this area behind a door, the shower was also off this area with a shower curtain. Until I saw your post, I never really gave the layout much thought, but I understand the lack of privacy if sharing with children.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.