Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
What hotel and where?

Hotel stars are often misleading - Tour operators have their own criteria whilst the hotel may belong to some trade body in the country it is in which has a different criteria.
Palazzo Di Zante. Interestingly the live holidays site says there are six five star ratings on Tripadvisor which when you follow their link there are, but when you search separately you find other reviews. I also found a Facebook reviews page which wasn't pleasant reading... All stated similar issues to what I've found.
Hi
we have had problems getting our hotel transfer paid as the coach was not at the airport when we arrived
they are refusing to pay us £145
money grabbing company
regards
jeremy Murphy
I keep posting this.

Contact Trading Standards

https://www.tradingstandards.uk/

All these companies will continue to ignore you and rip you off. Whilst we can use our expertise gathered over many years helping people on HT Trading Standards have teeth. Think of them as the Mafia who can send Luigi and the boys round.
  • Edited by fwh 2018-07-07 20:52:34
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.