Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi Georgieboy OTB will have acted as agents & booked your holiday as 2 components, flight & hotel. So theoretically you should be able to cancel hotel booking but there will, no doubt be an admin charge.

Does your confirmation invoice break down the individual prices?
Hi Glynis

yes, everything is fully costed out with cancellation fees etc.

I am just worried that if I press cancel and pay the cancel fees, on the beach will then cancel the hotel (which is what we want) but also the flights (which we don't want as we want to keep the flights).
If you are unsure then telephone them. Not everything has to be done online and you will have peace of mind.
Yes call them as Fwh has said. They now are in theory the package organiser under the new package travel directive regulations so have a duty to inform you of your cancellation terms. Glynis is right above but now they are the tour operator in affect so you must check what their terms are in cancellation of components.
Thanks everyone for your time.
Let us know how you get on & good luck 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.