Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
My daughter recently stayed at the Golden Playa Park with her university football team she said it was a really nice hotel and that the food is good. I couldn't comment otherwise but I'm sure there is a review on holidays-uncovered.co.uk take a look you may find one for the other hotel too.

I hope this helps.
I agree on the Playa Park having stayed here a few years ago with 3 kids as it is a real family hotel and food and entertainment is great for both kids and adults. You can read reviews of both hotels on this forum. At top of page Hotel reviews. I have actually booked a holiday to Playa Park for friends of mine this year as I would highly recommend it. Karen
Hi Marea,
Having stayed in other Hotels Belonging to the Golden Hotel chain i can highly recommend them, lovely hotels, great for kids and adults. I liked one in particular so much im going back on may 10th
Golden Donaire Park in La Pineda.
Good luck choosing and enjoy your hol whatever you decide.
Lou.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.