Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Radley Bags
50 Posts
If you really want a Radley - why not buy a Radley? :think
Why on earth would you want a copy of a Radley or Gucci etc. :que
Every time a see a woman with a designer handbag now - I think "it's probably a copy."
Oh know, what am I going to do now!! :(

I want a copy Radley bag because I can't afford the real thing, I would love to be in a position to be able to though.

Donna
XX
hi all
i bet you are a man max....lol

why on earth would we women buy a REAL bag for hundreds of pounds when you can buy a good knock off for a tenner.....

imagine how many cocktails you could buy with the change

i know what id rather have ......lol

angie xx

by the way i bought my daughter and her friend a jimmy choo bag each and paid about 22quid for the 2 of them when they would have cost at least 500quid each if they were real.....lol
:rofl

;) I bought two beautiful Gucci handbags..without moving from my sunbed!
:wave:

yeah whilst sat with an ice cold cocktail....lol

see wot we mean fellas :tongue
angie xxx
The other problem is if you get stopped at the airport in the uk you get all your little doggies confiscated. :(
;) take the doggies off and hide them somewhere else in your luggage!!
If you really want a Radley - why not buy a Radley?

I wish my OH said things like that, wouldnt buy one though but I could tell him I had and buy loads more great fakes with the change ;)
The other problem is if you get stopped at the airport in the uk you get all your little doggies confiscated.

Why?
I think its so you cant sell them on as real radleys ( the little dog is the signature)....but if you get them taken off you they sell them by the dozen on ebay :rofl
I agree with Max, I would never buy a fake bag , I just don't like them , not that I buy 'real' designer bags , I would just rather spend £70 or £80 on a nice soft leather bag from Monsoon or Aldo or a lovely soft Nica bag rather than several copies , I just don't see the appeal.
I saw some really horrid cheap looking Chanel fakes in Calangute made of the worst shiny material I have ever seen :really
I think its so you cant sell them on as real radleys ( the little dog is the signature)....but if you get them taken off you they sell them by the dozen on ebay

Thanks nejulie.The wonders of ebay.

Papa
Dont know much about handbags but the lads in the pub where dead impressed with the gucci wallet my OH got me in calangute, went well with my gear from bhs :) or it did untill it started to come apart at the seams! :rofl
Maybe someone should open a shop selling genuine handbags then,theres obviously a market for them.
Come on are you really going to pay more for a handbag than it cost for 2 weeks in the Osbourne?
Spaldy , I don't think anyone in Goa would buy a genuine designer bag , like you say they would cost more than the holiday , I do think a nice shop with soft leather bags (not fakes) but great styles and quality would do business, for example when I go to Marrakech I always buy a couple to bring home, maybe such a shop exists in Goa already :que if so please let me know so I can take a peek on my next trip
Shirley,next time you are in Goa have a look at the "Hide Design" shop in Panjim or they also sell them inside Acron Arcade at the bottom of Candolim road near to Fort Aguada. They are made by Radley and GENUINE bags,not very expensive.
Oh that sounds good, thanks for the tip Spaldy ;)
:rofl They were selling some Radleys on the beach few years back...but the dog looked like a sheep!!! :rofl
It's a bit sad that anyone has to pretend that they can afford the real thing.It's equally sad that those that can afford it have to boast about it.
IMO the most vulgar of the lot are blokes ( premier footballer types) that wear huge diamond studs in their ears. Naff or what !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.