Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: Radley Bags
50 Posts
My other half bought me a Radley bag and purse for Christmas because I had always wanted an across the body bag. He could only afford them because they were in Debenham's pre-Christmas sale.

I do like the bags with the pictures on them, but they are so ridiculously priced that I would be too scared to use them in case they became scuffed.
Sydney, my daughter got the across the body bag and purse in the Debenhams pre Xmas sale too - great saving :)
IMO the most vulgar of the lot are blokes ( premier footballer types) that wear huge diamond studs in their ears. Naff or what !

What are Premier football "types" My OH supports a Premier football team but he doesn't wear a huge diamond stud in his ear.

Might get him one on the cheap while we're in Goa later ths year and we can look really Naff together - Him with his diamond Stud and me with my copy Gucci bag.

:rofl
Do not really get all this designer hype.Its a...............................bag.

Then I am a bloke

Papa
Papa - exactly. You sound just like my husband haha
It's a bit sad that anyone has to pretend that they can afford the real thing

I'm quite happy with my fake Radleys that I have bought over the years from Goal. I don't pretend that they are the real thing and have told people that comment on them where i got them from.

I just love bags......but I can't afford to spend £75 upwards on one bag (and that's only a very small one!) I have got 2 genuine Radleys as well which have been bought for me but will miss my bargains when I go back :(
:rofl I didn't even REALISE that the bags I bought from my sunbed WHERE 'Gucci'....I just liked the bags out of the bundle he was holding and wasn't until I'd picked them out saw the 'Gucci bit on them. I'd have bought them regardless.
hey all

i proudly tell everyone its a fake and i only paid a tenner for it......and i certainly dont pretend i paid the full amount for one...id rather have a £10 fake one and spend the rest on another holiday :tongue

angie xx
last april I came back from Goa and the wife had a field day with my credit card. she bought about 12 radley bags and some others I cannot remember, I only know radley cos I brought mother back 4 different ones lol
Have just read this and passed on the news to OH that she may not be able to get her radley bags this year. She doesn't look too happy!! On the bright side though maybe I won't be forced to stand around outside shops for hours on end with her emerging every once in a while to ask the daft question about which one I think looks best??..They are all just ...bags

Dave
They have some lovely soft leather bags in the shop adjacent to the Highland Beach. I bought a couple for about £20 each, even if not "designer labels" you would pay about £70 each for similar in M&S.
Hi All, Just back from Goa and I bought 3 Radley handbags, you can still get them but you have to ask as they are not on display, one of them I had made from a picture taken from a website so you can also still have them made. I also bought a Jimmy Choo bag, I can't wait to get back and get some more. :cheers

Donna
XX
Donna B you did'nt by any chance go into Leather touch while you were there, only asking as we travel from the south to go there but last time he wonted £35 a bag even though my daughter had 7 to buy, and her friend also had bags to buy. Could you tell me were you bought from and was there a lot to choose from as i buy as present. Many thanks :) Gel
Does anyone know of any shops in North Goa where I can buy nice soft leather bags, in trendy styles but definitely not with any names on i.e Radley, just good quality bags , I go in just over a week and fancy a couple of new bags ;)
shirley :D
I think agree with spaldy,that the Hide Design shop, on MG road in Panjim in the designer shop area,would be your best place to find a good leather, non fake handbag.
Have a look here - http://www.hidesign.com/
x lassi
Lasssi thankyou for the website the bags are very nice, i will be heading there to have a look on my next holiday to goa. Gel
The shop by the Highland has some lovely leather bags,i did buy a few Radley more expensive than
Leather Touch[also bought about 6 from there for my daughter and her friends]but a much better quality
he,s a nice guy :) not pushy at all.
annx
I think I'll have to book Goa, just to be able to buy handbags :duh :rofl
We find Harrisons near Panjim turning in Candolim to be pretty good.
Prices vary from 450rps to 800 rps.
Radley last year was 450, big Clhoe this year 800.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.