Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Just wondering how it's all coming along Phil? I know you've got a huge task on your hands. Would you please let us know when you've completed the transfer of hotel reviews as it will save us pestering you thinking you've missed some of ours out :cheers
Still ongoing :)

Ill try my best to keep you guys updated with them, the guys are still checking and moving them. There are 2782 reviews left to check and move!

There is an email that gets sent to you once we have approved the review. Im going to check later if this is working as it should. And then you will get alerted once your review has been activated :)
Cheers, Phil
Helen T wrote:
It's the Park Thistle hotel Cardiff Phil

Seems to load ok here Helen?

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/wales/south-glamorgan/cardiff/park-thistle-hotel/

Working ok for you?
There is an email that gets sent to you once we have approved the review. Im going to check later if this is working as it should. And then you will get alerted once your review has been activated

Cheers, Phil

Do you mean that we'll get an e-mail when new reviews of ours are approved? The reviews I have missing are ones that had already been approved on the old HT but haven't yet been transferred over.

thanks
Phil, when I read Helen's review on your link it loads up ok but the review is cut off mid sentence even after clicking on 'read more'.
shirley h wrote:
Phil, when I read Helen's review on your link it loads up ok but the review is cut off mid sentence even after clicking on 'read more'.

I was more concerned that she said the page wasnt loading tbf. Ill port the missing part of that review over shortly.
shirley h wrote:
There is an email that gets sent to you once we have approved the review. Im going to check later if this is working as it should. And then you will get alerted once your review has been activated

Cheers, Phil

Do you mean that we'll get an e-mail when new reviews of ours are approved? The reviews I have missing are ones that had already been approved on the old HT but haven't yet been transferred over.

thanks

Yes, you will get an email once they are approved. Due to the nature of how they need to moved these reviews are being rechecked, so you should get an email when your review has been re-approved.
Thanks for the clarification Phil. I wasn't quite sure as there are a couple of my reviews showing but I haven't received any e-mails to say so. No worries :tup
Nw that means that it is probably broken, hence why I have to check it :)
Cheers, Phil
The gremlins are out again Phil - I must have posted the same time as Shirley as my post isn't there. It was just to confirm that the review does load, but it's incomplete.
Nw still looking into that issue :)
Hi Phil - In Lassi, Kephalonia, there is a San Lorenzo Village hotel and a Lorenzo hotel. A couple of nights ago I read reviews for both. However tonight, the Lorenzo hotel which my review was about, (but it hasn't appeared yet) seems to have disappeared from the drop down box.
only waiting for 1 review to be put on, NOW we come to the crux

Zakynthos , Vasilikos

the louis imperial is no more, the zante royal hotel is now the Miro zante royal resort and incorporates

the royal hotel 4 star
the imperial apart hotel grade A
and the Palasido de zante 4 star

i think i posted about it before :think

please advise :tup

wiz
My Cheltenham review from the begining of June isn't there yet either Wizz, so I'm presuming there's quite a few left to do. I was more concerned with named hotels that were there before, but aren't any more!
only waiting for 1 review to be put on,

Wiz, I take it we're not only waiting for 1 review to be put on for the review section to be complete are we? Hardly any of mine have made it on here yet. Do you mean there's only one of yours left to be transferred?
no i have only 1 review to go [may 2012]
Now don't all jump on me, I think it's a reasonable question :rofl

but can we have an idea on how the transfers are going please? Are we half way there, more than half way, almost done or none of the above? :rofl
Twice in this thread tonight, my posts have been lost :que I can only presume I posted the same time as someon else :que
Whilst I accept that there is an attempt being made to edit/update some or all of the reviews, I have looked at three posted in the Cyprus section by myself.

The editing has made them all pointless as you can see from the copies I have pasted.

I cannot speak for anyone else who has had reviews edited but the editor has made a complete mess of them in my case.

In my opinion such sloppy work is an insult to all those members who have tried to give honest and informative reviews which so many people valued

fwh.

Panas Tourist Village Hotel Reviews
fwh stayed here on 1 Oct 2005

We were unable to get our first choice ( Pavlo Napa ) so settled for Panas Village ( an Aqua Sol hotel ) as we wanted to go back to Ayia Napa. It was a bit cheaper and it showed.

Yes we did have a good holiday but the food was not as good as Pavlo Napa and the entertainment was dire the first week. Bonus was we managed to win

Thalasaki Beach Complex Hotel Reviews
fwh stayed here on 1 Oct 2007

First a disclaim

Macronissos Village Hotel Reviews
fwh stayed here on Oct 2009

Make no mistake this is a place aimed solely at the Brits!
Having read the reviews I can understand why some people like the place yet others don

Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.