Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Everyone

I fly out to Palma from Doncaster tomorrow and wondered how strict they were being regarding the size of hand luggage.

My normal travel bag is slightly over the 45x35x16cm dimensions.

Any advice????

Cheers Vicky
perhaps you could ring them or you could try their website http://www.robinhoodairport.co.uk
there may be an announcement or something. Enjoy your hols...
Thanks

Didn't realise I'd already asked that question.

Holiday mood in full swing already!!!
Hi deckchairlady .... click here for details of facilities.

David :wave
anyone know if the wetherspoon pubs at the airport charge roughly what i pay at home for food? we're thinking of eating before our flight on monday.

suppose i should also ask is the menu pretty much the same as the other high street wetherspoon pubs too.
Just received an email from the airport saying that scheduled flights to Toronto with Glopespan start next year. Promotional price is £109 one way, including taxes.
cool.. the more destinations the better. Pity they have no plans to do flights to lanzarote....
Weekly flights to start May 2007 to Toronto with Flyglobespan.

Flights to Pakistan are to start Winter 2006 4 times a week with Shaheen Air.

See the site below which is full of spotter info

http://www.egcn.co.uk
Unless I have misread the information, it looks as though some of those Shaheen Air flights will also be going on to Toronto.
Wish someone would start to Heathrow give BMI LBA some needed competition.Come on Easy Jet
Goldtrail Holiday's have announced new flights from Doncaster Airport for the Summer 2007 season.

Flights will be operated by Turkish airline Onur Air and will operate on Tuesdays arriving in Doncaster at 09:00 and departing for the Turkish resort of Bodrum at 10:00.

Flights will operate from 11th July 2007 until 3rd October 2007.
Are there any plans for further off-airport parking sites around Doncaster RH ?

Prices at the moment seem quite high for short breaks, compared to say LBA, Newcastle or East Midlands.
Not that we are aware of. It is very pricey to park there. At one point someone i know tried to buy some land fairly near to there and wanted to use it for car parking and then provide transport from there to the airport but it was squashed as it was seen as competition...and now houses are springing up everywhere instead.
Thomson have added Lanzarote in the Canary Islands as a new destination from the airport for the Winter 2007/2008 season.

Flights commence on 07 November 2007 and run weekly with the final flight of the season arriving back on 23 April 2008.

Flights leave Doncaster at 07:00 and arrive back at 16:45.
Yippeeeeeeeeee we love Lanza and now that we can fly there from right on our doorstep it has become even more attractive!!! That is fantastic news. When i asked late last year, they said they had no plans to..maybe they caved in to customer demand....... :pele
Ryanair currently looking for permission from the Maltese government to fly from Doncaster to Malta three times a week hoping to start flights in September if approval is given.
That is great news too! The more the merrier!
Thomson starting a weekly Crete flight from Summer 2008 season.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.