Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We booked with x l and used our tesco clubcard points (£80) to get £320 off the price and ended up paying £236 each for me and the wife at the end of May for a weeks holiday Anyone else used tesco clubcard points?

I have just exchanged mine online tonight for XL and once they arrive I'm looking to book this hotel with Xl for 19-26 May (if still available...!). I was quoted £890 from Glasgow for myself, DH and DD (age 3) all inclusive.

I have £850 of deals so only need to pay £40 - all hail Tesco points eh?!

We're just back from Disneyland Paris a few weeks ago, which was also all paid with Tesco points. Can't believe I didn't discover them earlier - only been seriously saving them for a year now. :D
Well done nellie :wink: I rumbled across them because we had just put them in a drawer and the wife was having a clearout and said "eh these clubcard points go out of time in a few weeks" It was then that I looked up what we could spend them on, found X L and changed the points for holiday vouchers 8)
Thanks Colin,

If you haven't already, you should take a look at this site:

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/forum/index.php

Its all the info from here thats helped me collect enough to fully pay for 2 holidays in 1 year - without spending any more money to get them!
:lol: hi iam just wondering how busy it will be at the first 2 weeks in july read some reports that it gets very crowded :lol: janet
Janet first two weeks in July, are they school holidays? In my neck of the woods the schools dont break up until the third week in July, but dont know whether that is the same for the rest of the country :?
:lol: no not school holidays :lol: janet
We also booked this hotel through XL using out Tesco Clubcard Vouchers. We are arriving on 20th May for two weeks. We have also been to Disneyland Paris with Tesco Clubcard Vouchers and I use the PaidToShop website to collect extra points. Have £1000 towards next years holiday already....
First two weeks in July will be Scottish school holidays - we break up before the end of June...
Wow Emma,

Similar tastes and choices as us - quite spooky!

You realise now I'll be looking at everyone in the hotel that week wondering if they're my fellow PTS'er?! :lol:

Lets hope the weather in Majorca picks up before then eh?...

Helen x
Can anyone tell me if towels for the pool area can be hired at the hotel. Thanks
Hi Sterey

No there aren't towels for hire at the pool you will have to take your own :cry:
Thanks Kiltman,
thats more for the suitcases then!!
End of next month its getting nearer :D
:lol: hi when does both hotels open or are they open now :lol: janet
:lo just a quick word does anybody know if we can take lilos in to the pool been to alot of hotels where you can not take them
:lol: janet
We are going here next Sat for a week, I have emailed requesting a sea view room and have not had a response, do they normally reply or do we just have to wait and see?
:lol: hi hope you have a good holiday if you have not had a email back from the hotel would send it again because they do reply going on pre reports :lol: janet
I never got a reply back, but on arrival we had been allocated a room with a great view over the cove & sea :D
Thanks for the replies, I have emailed again and hopefully we will get a great view.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.