Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Yeah thats the one! Thanks for the info. What great service.

Oh I cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't waitttttttttttt! :hols

Can I ask you one more thing if you don't mind? Can you remember the opening times of the water park and the funfair?

Thanks! x
Aqua park 10-12 & 2:30-5:30 (wave pool is on twice a day for 30 mins @ 11am & 4pm)

Fun Fair 3:30-5:30 & 7:30-9:30

Wish it was us going back - you are soooo lucky :cheers

P.S - Hope your flights were as good as ours - bang on time going and 30mins early coming back - best flights we have ever had!!!
Thanks Zoso, that was super helpful and I hope our flights are as good as yours were!

Hmmm, can't quite decide what to do about the funfair. Ds will no doubt want to go every night. We usually don't go out to eat until 8ish and then try to make kiddie disco type thing when we're on holiday. Looks like we will have to do funfair, dinner and then see if there's any entertainment we can catch.

Who knows though, he might get bored with it after a few days. He's a bit of a daredevil so I imagine there's only so many goes on the ferris wheel and teacups he'll want before he's demanding rollercoasters! :D
Does anyone have an email address for the hotel? I have tried info@royalwingshotel.com.tr but it its bouncing back. :(

Thanks!
Hiya,

When you're on their website click contact at the top right of the page and it will display the address and email address!!

At the bottom right this time you will see it says contact with an arrow - click this and it will open up a contact screen where you can submit you request and it will get straight to the hotel.

Always a pleasure :tup
Thanks Zoso, I got them anyway, its info@royalwings.com (not tr and the end) for anyone else.

Waste of time anyway, only response that I got was that Thomas Cook deal exclusively with the UK market for them and any requests etc should be sent via them. Bummer!
That's a shame I contacted them this way earlier in June and got a lovely reply assuring me they would try and accomodate my request.
Awww, did they do it pamplemousse?

I think it could be partly because I was also asking about availabilty as I have a friend who wants to stay there at the same time as us but all the sites are showing it as sold it. I also asked about a nice room as its our 10th wedding anniversary (was hoping to get comp upgrade to be honest) asked about cost of upgrading room and about late checkout. :think
They exceeded my expectations scottishmum. When we arrived we were advised they had given us a suite with jacuzi bath in the main bedroom. It had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies and it was superb, just like the one shown on the website and on the TV in the rooms. It also had a lovely sea view on the 10th floor. We had booked 2 x standard rooms for 2 adults, 4 children so were very impressed.

Maybe you could try just a short email saying it is your anniversary and could they accomodate you in a nice room with sea view.

Depending on your flight, if you don't want to pay for a late check-out room, you can shower in the spa facilities like we did. I think late rooms are only allocated on the final morning as it depends what bookings they have coming in.
Thanks Pamplemousse, I had basically said that in the email anyway. I think I'll try an email to Thomas Cook ;)

Great that you got that suite!!!

Oh I'm so excited!!! :cheers
Me again! :cheers Not long to go now!

Did anyone use the gym? Just wondering if its any good, although going by the rest of hotel I'd imagine it will be. Planning to try and use these two weeks to get a gym habit, also as I've just lost a lot of weight I'm worried about gaining it all back on while I'm away. I'm probably all talk mind you! lol.
Hi does anyone know the email address for the royal wings ??? there website seems to be down. We are wanting to book for next april and i want to know if the pools will be open ?? i know they will be cold does anyone know ?? what sort of temps will it be at the start of april?? thank you xx
Hi, website seems to be up and running now - just had a quick look and it looks lovely x
Hi Liana

We are going to Royal Wings this April on 10th and have the same concerns.

There are quite a few videos on you tube of the hotel and one was taken in March and looks quite sunny & warm.
I can let you know more when we come back ~ but this may be too late.

the hotel does look lovely & I am very excited!!
As you know Linda this was a concern of ours too. In Jan we even thought about postponing the whole thing! :cry
But as it was during easter holidays any time after that it was like £500 more!

Really cant wait now! Im sure we will enjoy whatever the weather!
Hi Sabs
Have you heard anything about the indoor pool being out of action when we are there? We have booked with Thomas Cook and there is a note on the invoice that it will be closed.
I did email the hotel asking about this and one other question ~ I did get a reply for the second question but no mention about the pool.

or does anyone else know about this?
If the outdoor pools are going to be so cold I was hoping to use the indoor one, it will be a shame if we can't use it.
Well I have also tried emailling them last year and this year but I never have had a reply apart from an automated one saying "thankyou" Bit annoyed about that really.

Anyway- I phoned them directly, and spoke to a nice chap and asked about the pools,. He said if its warm the outside one will be open but if not the indoor one is heated. I did tell him when I was coming, and he gave the extra info if it being heated. I had a laugh too and said well what is cold for you may be warm for us! So lets see. Having such a rubbish time here that I cant wait for next week. Have you started packing? How are you going to plan what to bring in terms of clothes wise? My hubby is keeping eye of reports and it doesnt go lower than 21. Its been so cold here though and what with the snow Ive forgotten what that feels like! Im lost with what to wear! :think
Girls, at the moment it's 25c blue skys and hot.I live up the road from Royal Wings. Don't worry.

Ian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.