Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Has anyone been lately and can comment on the weather going in April ? I know I can look at weather web-sites, but was after some first hand experience of how it actually feels, do I need to put in a few long sleeved tops ?

Going to El Gouna in which I understand is a bit windy all year round anyway, but also have seen from photos that most of the sunbeds as well as having parasols have windbreaks.

Doe :sun2
Hi looking at holidays for half term in feb , around 9th. I've been told its usually about 20 degrees and cold at night and swimming pools are cold ??, any help please JO
Hi JO :wave:

Daytime temperatures are generally in the low to mid 20's and yes night time is cooler, not really cold as such you MIGHT? require a light cardigan or jumper.

Pools are COLD although some hotels do operate at least one heated pool so if that is important you might want to check that out prior to booking.

Graham :tup
Going to Egypt over Christmas. Does anyone know what temperature it will be so that I will know what clothes and shoes to pack.
I am thinking of going to Sharm February 18th and was wondering what experiances of heat other people had as i would like it to be 25 and above thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.