Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
evening temps
106 Posts
I would say lovely and warm. Hubby and I were in Egypt last February and the days were lovely and warm (sunbathing weather) but from 6pm needed a cardigan/fleece . I would have thought in April you'd need a very lightweight cardi/jacket for the odd evening otherwise the weather should be lovely. :)
It should be warm but depending on what direction the wind is blowing it can get a bit breezy making it feel a little chilly . We have always gone Early April and take summer clothes and lightweight cardi/wrap or sweatshirt in case they are needed for the evening .
hello everyone, im new on the egypt forum, we have just booked our first egyptian adventure staying at the tropicana azure club and are really looking forward to a change of scene, we depart manchester on 12th of september for 2 weeks...i am expecting it to be hot, but how hot is the norm for september?
September will be hitting 95/100 at least and around middle 70s at night, remember you are in the desert so it will feel hotter.
thanks for that, as i expected-sounds wonderful :tup
We are going for a week in May - understand will be in the 80s during the day, but what about the evenings. Will we need something with sleeves?
Hi LS
I have been in May and i was boiled and certainly didn't need anything at night, but a light cardigan you can take if you wish. My hair was like kate bush as i was so wet lol.
Just booked Tropicana Grand Azure for 8th March. Should weather be ok evenings, plenty of summer clothes.
Lady Scorpio
We went in May 2 years ago. It was lovely although it could be a bit breezy at night. Didn't need a cardigan or anything though.
Going back inMay this year.

Garry
It seems that our school Easter holidays next year will be from the 15th April for 2 weeks. If we went to Egypt at this time of year, what sort of temperatures could we expect?
Going for 11 days from September 4th, what is the weather normally like, I went last March and it was lovely?? :sun2
September will be hitting 95/100 at least and around middle 70s at night, remember you are in the desert so it will feel hotter.

A previous reply above from Derwentrocker :tup
Hi, going to Luxor at the beginning of August for two weeks, I expect it will be very hot, can you tell me whether it is a dry heat or humid. Thanks
Hi Lainey :wave:

Yes it will be very hot however it is a dry heat not humid :tup

Graham
Thinking of going away during half term at the end of Oct and would like hot temps, sunshine, and warm pools. Canaries are a bit hit and miss these days so was thinking of going here, anybody help please?

Thx, Derek
You'll get lovely weather then Derek. I used to go to the Canaries in the winter, but haven't done so since i discovered Egypt! We go at the beginning of November- lovely and hot in the day, and usually still warm enough at night for shirt sleeves. The sun goes down earlier at that time of year, so it is dark at 6ish. You get up early at that time of year to enjoy the best of the sun. Pools can be cool, and I do prefer a heated one at that time of year. The sea is warm for swimming or snorkelling. You will get warmth and sunshine and it's a great winter destination!
Hi ive just booked middle of feb for 2 weeks in sharm what will the weather be like?
I normally do canaries in feb and its normally good there but can get an odd cloudy day so im praying Egypt is more guaranteed heat well as much as you could gtee the weather of course!
Im wanting hot sunbathing weather!
Also is the sea warm in feb?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.