General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
winter sun
7 Posts
Im sure the bigger people have already released them Helen . Before christmas i think . You can certainly get prices for April 2010 on their Website and Im sure thomas cook as well.

Ive already booked thomas cook flights :)
Yes Lyn, just seen the major ones are out - some major prices for when we want to go too :cry
Yes I thought that too Helen . Thats why I decided to just book those flights when I saw them at a good price :) .we only want a week in Egypt at easter but its getting to the point where it is as dear to go for a week at easter as I pay for 2 weeks in the summer . crazy. :(
all the brochures are out for Goa for season November 2009/April 2010 - they came out last november

have you got Jewel in the Crown and Olympic-these are smaller tour operators so might be cheaper
If you are looking at DIY scheduled flight prices are only available 11 months beforehand. We live in Aberdeen so packages are often not that great for us so can't really advise as from our point of view DIY is often cheaper.
Air India and Kingfisher flights aren't available until 330 days before you fly. Thanks Silver Angel I'll take a look at those.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.