Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
this year i would hazard a guess of around 20 euro each way

yasus
wizard
Hi..

There is a comprehensive listing of prices at zante taxi's but the page hasn't been updated since 2005.
If someone can confirm the cost of at least one journey taken in 2010 we could calculate a fair / close increase
for all journeys..

http://www.zantetaxi.gr/en_prices.php

:tup
taxis from airport to kalamaki were 12 euros this year, should imagine to laganas around 15-16 euros not sure about tsilivi
hi, i am goin to the alykanas village 20th sep with my partner and 2 year old son any1 ever stayed there before that can report? xxx
welcome to the Greek forums of HT

have you looked at the members hotel reviews yet??

post merged with Zakynthos thread

yasus
wizard
Has anyone stayed at the Pothos apartments Alykes? Have found a good deal for the October half term. We had to cancel our summer holiday owing to medical reasons but now up and running. Looking for a nice relaxing break with good restaurants nearby. Husband can't walk for too long owing to a hip problem. Look forward to any replies. Thanks. ESM :sun2
Hi ESM

For anything Alykes you can't beat looking up the Alykes.com forum.

There is a good honest thread here showing different trippers thoughts on the Pothos... (read the whole thread)

http://www.zanteweb.gr/zante-forums/showthread.php?9968-out-again

I've only ever holidayed in Laganas but have visited friends staying in Alykes at the Pothos and they remarked how friendly and homely the apartments were. The Pothos is situated just behind the Salt pans..

http://www.fort-delce.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ht-photos/pothos-map.jpg

http://www.alykes.com/en-maps.php

Paul
Hi Paul, Thanks for the reply. I am going to have a good look at the details you provided. Thanks for taking the time. Regards, ESM
HI, is anyone going to Kalamaki in August? We're staying in Venus hotel 4th August. Counting down already ;)
im going 4th august too, staying at cronulla this year
I'm going to Kalamaki 11th august for 2 weeks will be wearing my HT wristbands flying from Bristol staying at the Antonis Apartments never been before really looking forward to it
Going to Tsilivi 8th September flying from Glasgow staying at the Mavrias Apartments hope to see some of you there :cheers
We like to get out and about , cant stay around the pool or beach all day every day , we dont drive and like to use local transport , can we do boat trips to other islands from Zante
We holidayed in Zante 2003 - 2005 and loved it.
Any children on th trip? If so the water park is worth a half day - it is only small.
Boat trip to Keffalonia from Zante Town was really good.
Where are you staying?
Have got some info booklets on Zante - will try and find them and you could have them if you want?
Irene
Hi

Have you had a peep at justzante.co.uk there is quite a bit of information on there trips, maps etc.
We are a couple in our middle 50's , no children in tow , staying at the antonis apartments , i have got justzante in my favourites, just wanted to know what others have done that might appeal to us
Flying out on the 5th May could anyone let me know what the weather is like early May daytime and evenings

well i don't have a crystal ball, but i can tell you last year it was warm 28 daytime and pleasant 18 in the evenings

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.