Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Troops :wave:

Don't have to worry the hotel supply both Bath towels and Beach towels, they can be changed as often as you wish by leaving your "dirty" ones in the shower for the maid service.

Lynda :tup
thank you for your reply,thats brilliant, with me hubby and 3 kids going,going to need all the room in the cases we can :rofl
hi.i have booked a studio for the 6th of june.i want to be in the fishing village.dos anybody no if there are any studios in the fishing village.i dont want to be in the old part.i asked the travel agent could i request it and she said they only request pool views.dos anyone remember a number of a room that i could request.
also dos anyone know how much it is to upgrade to all inclusive.
thanks in advance. :)
hello again,sorry ive got a few more questions,we go next sunday so now im panicing :whoops
do they have internet access here?we are due to exchange contracts on our house and it might run into the holiday so need to know if we could get internet acess.
also do they have normal plud sockets like over here?or do i need my travel plug?

thank you in advance :cheers
Hi

Yes internet access in the reception area, they have 2 or 3 pc's. Also same as our plugs so no need to carry an adaptar :)

Have a fab time :cheers
Hello everyone!!! I am going to the Aliathon Holiday Village on May 11th for 2 weeks..........anyone else going then????
I am getting quite nervous now, the time from booking has flown by!!! I have travelled plenty before with and without my children but this is the first time I have travelled on my own with my children!!! Really hoping all other guests out there are a friendly bunch, don't think I could cope with no adult conversation for 2 weeks haha!! We will be staying in a standard studio, has anyone stayed in one of these before. I cannot afford an upgrade so hoping for some positive comments!! Ps Should I take my own hairdryer with me!!! :cheers
hi have you seen the members reviews yet???
also if you use the search facility using Aliathon village as you quiry it should fing a long thread from last year where different areas and room types were discussed

yasus
wizars
Hi all
Getting married at the Alithion hv next june looking for any info anyone may have
on the hotel and weddings if you have seen one in the hotel
Thanks
We were at the Aliathon last October for 2 weeks and we saw loads of weddings. Sometimes there would 2 or 3 on the same day. I have to say I was very impressed by the way they did the weddings and the detail and pride they took in them. We spoke to many newly weds and all of them were delighted with the service they received.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.