Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
You know what - as I've said on here before - I'm sick and tired reading all these negative reviews!!!!! Stayed here last year and WHY :que an I spending another £5600 if these reviews are to be heeded????????????? :que
Just returned from two weeks at the Barcelo. This was our 4th holiday there and although we had a great time standards are definitely slipping. Maybe if this had been our first time we wouldn't have noticed but you can't help comparing with previous years. Have posted a review with all the good and bad points.
Many thanks for the review John, it's really appreciated. It has now been approved and is available to view.

luci :wave
Hi John - just read your review. Maybe I'm being stupid, but how do I get to look at the photos you mentioned?
OOOPS sorry - have always struggled uploading on hol truths. Have posted them on another site - TA is a clue..... not sure whether that site can be mentioned here !!!
John

If you are having problems uploading photos, please post in the Help & Assistance forum and hopefully Dazbo will be able to help you.

I must admit I have had problems myself and found it easier to just upload a couple at a time.

luci :wave
Well jacci did you have a good time at the Barcelo cant see any reviews :)
I replied to your pm before you went away , maybe you didnt see it.

angie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.