Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The White Horse and Plaza - both within spitting distance of your hotel!!! (probably 30 yards!)
Wendy
Going to mont park for 10 days at christmas whats best place nr there for scottish breakfast ?
Very similar to an English breakfast but you usually get lorne sausage which is a bit like a burger and tattie scone
You will get most places doing a scottish breakfast in the rincon end prices start from £1.50 euro mazza
I saw square sausage and tattie scones advertised in quite
a few places, just have a wander around and read the boards/menus,
I'm sure you'll find somewhere.
cheers folks just wondered if anyone could recommend a decent one at all. not necessarily because its scottish but they do a good fry up
ok :D turn right out of your hotel,
walk up hill slightly, walk past
levante club appts, hotel rialto,
you've got queen Mary on the left.
keep going, take next left into
calle londres, you've got the drop inn
and yorkshire pride2, both do good, big fry ups!

I bet you can't eat the hungryman breakfast in the YP2!

It's huge! :yikes
edit! :whoops I've just realised that I've given directions for the wrong poster!
I'm not sure where mont parc is so just ignore me :rofl
  • Edited by rennie 2010-10-01 00:31:50
Speaking of Calle Londres: does anyone know if the Lantern Bar on there is still open?
Thanks Wendy. For some reason I thought it had closed down.
Hi, staying at Pueblo Benidorm for 8 nights 15th Oct. Going with 6 yr old daughter. Can anyone recommend any bars that will have entertainment on suitable for her age as well as myself ( 21 again, lol ). Also are they within walking distance of this Hotel, ta very much.
The nearest Cabaret Bars to you would probably be Buddies & Tommys but not got any entertainment really geared towards a 6 year old, but equaly could say that about most of the bars really. Probably the 2 that spring to mind would be The Cellar Bar who have a clown on early doors, and Pancho's who have some kiddie friendly act on first most nights, was a parrot show last time i walked past, they are about 10-15 mins walk from your Hotel!

Probably worth looking at what entertainment your hotel actually provides, most hotels that have a high percentage of British guests, provide some form of childrens entertainment!

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi Taggy, thanks again for all the info you have given me on this forum. Will wait and see what entertainment is on at the Hotel and I'm sure we will find plenty to keep us entertained in the resort.
Ku, KM Disco, Manssion & Penelope's Clubs

Hi,
I will be visiting Benidorm at the end of Nov (25th to 29th) primarily to participate in the Benidorm Half Marathon, I've been
to Benidorm many times before but only during the summer months. I would like to know if the above Clubs Ku, KM Disco,
Manssion and Penelope's are going to be still open at the end of Nov? I'm guessing not but wanted to check? thanks, Paul
Jail Rock Bar
Where is this ? Read about it on another forum and like the sound of the acts that are on
We are coming to benidorm staying in the venus from 8th - 15th jan 2011 whats the entertainment like in bars and clubs this time of year ( not looking for anything to loud just a good caberet or something ) we know it will most probably be quiet but we are just looking forward to a chill week the wife has heard about the bingo in sinartras bar during the afternoon ( oh no## good excuse for a beer though :tup ) is it still on :que
thanks in advance

stan simmons.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.