Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We have been going for 23 years and are giving it a miss this year and exploring other places we havent been to for years.
The music is still switched off at midnight and there have been many improvements over the last couple of years.
The square now had fountains and a new seating area.
They are developing the land next to Tansas into a park also with fountains.
We spent some off our days along near the Golmar on Deniz Kapsi beach as they have proper sand,albeit imported.
We prefer SC or B&B and have stayed in the old village twice in apartments which are really peaceful.
Theres also some lovely restaurants here.
In October 2012 we stayed at the Fortuna Beach on an AI basis as it was a late booking and only a few pounds more than B&B.We still ate out in our favourite restaurants.
Its a lovely hotel and is probably the most photographed because of its position on the canal a few meters from the beach.
The staff are lovely but the food very very repetitive and mostly chicken,!
The new Sea star is in a nice position but the pool facing rooms are only a short distance from the rooms on the opposite side and I feel curtains will need to be drawn all day!
The Mirage World is being rebuilt this winter and Thomson had some good prices for it recently.
It looks lovely and one hotel I would consider as its in a lovely position at the foot of the hills
Its along the toad towards the Golmar where the Dolmus ends near the Mersoy Bellavista.
Its still a lovely resort but we need a change! :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.