Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Have a lovely time Pittie. I've got 8 weeks if I don't freeze to death here first. :roll:
Whoa.....hey.............off on the 1st March :lol: :lol: :lol:

But....Wish there were a few more days left!!! The house is in a tip, got to get loose ends at work tied up, etc etc etc. :( :? :(

And hoping for great weather once there...hear it is moving up temprature wise. 8) 8) 8)
6 days and counting fly on the 5th march from Birmingham :D
I'm just curios to see if anyone else is leaving the same day heading for Monastir from Newcastle international airport. :D
hi there, :wave i will be flying from newcastle on the 2nd july going to hammamet and staying in the hotel bel air cant wait :D , what resort are you staying in and what hotel ,have you been before.lucy
Thats excellent! Im staying in hammamet yasmine in a hotel called Hotel green golf. I havnt been before but done alot of research and it looks great. :D Are you actually from newcastle or you traveling to newcastle for your flight?
:D :) :shock: Well guys only 22 days to hols.
1st time to Tunisia as well. So dont know what to expect.
Staying at PEK
I CANT WAIT JUST LOOKED HOW MANY DAYS TO THE HOLIDAYS AND ITS ONLY 122DAYS YIPEE :) :fly :fly :sun :glynis :rofl :thanks THIS SITE IS THE TOPSIS ANYONE ELSE GOING IN JULY WOULD LOVE TO KNOW :) :) :)
*edit please do not post in Caps Briar
SORRY DIDNT SAY WERE I WAS GOING JUST EXCITED I GUESS GOING TO HAMMEMET STAYING LES CITRIONES :lol: :)
*Edit please do not post in Caps Briar
It is 115 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 3 months, 23 days excluding the end date for me to go! :D

*Edit Message in Caps deleted as against T&C Briar
theres lots of info about people going march and april to tunisia, but not alot about people going in august me and my partner and my daughter who is 4, are going in august is it too hot then?
:yikes Yes, take plenty of high factor suncream and drink plenty of water, especially the little one.
thanx deb for ya quick reply are you going agian this year or have ya been i love finding out about the holiday cnt wait now :)
Been back less then a week booked again today to go to PEK on 30th April flying from Birmingham.
hi just wonderd if anyone was going to hamammet 9th july :wink: flying from manchester staying les citronniers love to hear from anyone flying 8pm devonbabez :)
Still 8) 50 days 8) to go to Hammamet Yasmine !

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
Pittie
6 days
518,400 seconds
8,640 minutes
144 hours

I cannot wait :lol: :D
No. unfortunately not, we are going to Agadir in Morocco this year for a change. Not going until the 12th July so its going to be :swear hot.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.