Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
2 Months to go, heres hoping for hot, cloudless skies in early June in Port el Kantaoui
According to teletext it's already in the 20's so it's warming up nicely! At this time in 28 days I'll be on the train from Tunis to Sousse :sun
Tomorrow still 6 weeks :D we're going to Hammamet Yasmine !

Aslemma, maybe next year we meet eachother !!!!!!

Pittie
Inchallah next year Pittie - one of us always seems to be leaving as the other is arriving :roll:
20 days to go.!!!!! :D :D :D Then hopefully some of this :sun
Hey everyone,

Its my 11th time to hammamet :shock: but first time in april any idea what the weathers going to be like? Also its my first time to the Bel Air whats it like? I am going because its close to latinos and havana,lol the Bel Azur cost us a fortune in taxi fair every day,lol xxx :lol:
47 Days before we :fly will have a drink for everyone when we get there

:glynis

Have a great holiday everyone :pele :pele
Hope it's good weather in May !!!!!!!

See ya

Chrissy :wave :wave
Just to annoy everyone.......We arrive back in UK on the 1st May, from having 2 weeks in Hammamet, then we fly out again on the 3rd.!!!!!! Only difference is we are going to Luxor for a week...!!!!! so we'll definitely get some :sun :sun
Just checked to see how long it was til my hols again - only 198 days. Doesn;t time fly!

Dead jealous of everyone who is going out there before me, have a great time folks

Mgb
I've just done a calculation and its 94 days till i goto hammamet yasmine for 2 weeks! Excellent! 35 degrees + :D That will give me a nice tan!

Duffnufc
My last post here said I had just booked to go to PEK on 30th April only 3 weeks to go now :D ,this trip is with my husband we return on the 7th May and I have just booked again to return to Sousse with my daughter....wait for it ...on the 14th May so only home for a week then off back again to Tunisia 3 trips in 2 months (must stop looking for at all hard to resist deals :wink: )
You'll just about have time to catch up on the washing and ironing in between trips. :lol:
You obviously like the place, as many of us on here do. I'm off to Sousse on 23rd for two weeks and can hardly wait. The weather seems to be warming up nicely there now. Where are you staying in PEK and Sousse? I've already started looking for October though I'll try and be patient and wait for a last minute deal. I hope both your holidays are lovely and you have a super time.
I love tunisia and i havnt even been yet! people on here have made me love the place i've done a lot of research and it looks excellent only 84 days for me now! So excited!

Duffnufc
Hi aslemma, staying a Marhaba Palace in PEK when we go on the 30th then back on the 14th to Tour Khalef Sousse.
I love Tunisia fell in love with it 10 years ago, all my family have been and love it too,have a great time in Sousse when you go on the 23rd. :D
I'm sure we'll all have a good time. We'll possibly pass eachother walking round the Marina or by the musical fountain as I always spend some time in PEK whilst I'm out there.
:D :D :hyper

6 days to go......... Sunday 1550 from Manchester to Monastir, then Hammamet....
139 days to go for hammemet.
Just got back yesterday :pele

Going back on 28 May 2006.. can't wait :hyper
Going on the 10th of June. :) First time in Tunisia really hope ill like it!!!! Though I ve never looked so forward to a holiday before!!!!! :fly
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.