Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Going next Sunday so this time next week I'll probably be sitting on my balcony having a drink if I haven't already fallen asleep. :lol: My flight is at 8.15 and the Gatwick Flyer is picking me up before 3 a.m. :roll:
Lucky you. Have a great time :glynis
Thanks - Sousse is almost my second home by now. :lol:
13 days ,to go ,and i'll be in Sousse for a week ,i can't wait ,even if it's my first time to Tunisia ,i'm so excited ,and the thanks is to you ,because your messages helped me a lot ,and specialy Alsemma :oops: :wink:
hi devonbabez
just looked how many days till we go away and its 81days getting soooo excited now
:D :wave :fly :sun :sun :sun :glynis :glynis :glynis :wave
the kids are more excited than i am love ya devonbabez
74 days till we go to belair hammamet can't wait :D :sun 8)
hi lucy i dont know if i asked before were are you flying from were going from manchester 9th july :) devonbabez :D
i go to see my fiance in 8 weeks 4 days cant wait anyone travelling on the 18th june 2006?
hi devonbabez.we fly from newcastle on the 2nd july i'm so excited :D
hi lucy
thanks for the reply might see you in the :sun :wave :thanks
devonbabez
Certainly not long for me now!
  • Edited by duffnufc 2006-04-24 21:51:16
hi spursgirl,
we also go on the 18th june and flying from luton, where are you flying from?
only 55 days for plenty of :sun

have a great time

mandy
I still have 21 weeks to go :sulk
2nd july im leaving from newcastle heading to monastir for 2 weeks! cant wait.

juicy have you had your flight times changed for the 3rd time? I'm not sure when you booked but i've had mine changed 3 times so far!

Nevermind i'm still looking forward to it!

Duffnufc
2 days to go :D ,i'm wondering how it's going to be Sousse like , can't stop dreaming :yipee
Hi aima, I'm off to Tunisia on sunday for a week staying in PEK this time,will be going back to Sousse on 14th May.
Have a great time, will no dought pass you in Sousse.
hi guys
just checked how long before we go and to my suprise its only 72days
or ten weeks im soooo excited :D :fly :sun :glynis :kiss devonbabez look forward to seeing all who go the 9th july xxx
:wave hi duffnufc yes i've had my flights changed 3 times aswell but i think the latest times are the best as we arrive in tunisia at 18.25 so it will still be light. :)
:sun Only 9 days to go !!!!! :yipee

We're going for a three weeks holiday to Hammamet-Yasmine.

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
Pittie
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.