Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/doo407/HPIM1584.jpg

stairs deadly when wet these lead from bar to pool their is also a bar at the bottom of these stairs
Thanks DOA. when di you go. are these pics of the YAVOR or GOLDEN YAVOR? did you enjoy it and would you recommend it?
These pics were taken last year in July .....hotel is in a great spot & is ok I have been in better hotels atmosphere wise .....this was the Yavor Hotel & not the studios.

cheers Stevie
thanks stevie, we are going ot hte goldne yavor apartments in august. did they look ok? we stayed at the sirena last year, so anything wil be better than that. i believe the golden yavor is just behind hte sirena, do you know if that is the case.
Hi Cooperloian,

You are forgetting 'nyama problemi' again!

Look at THIS map, column C. The Yavor complex of apartments and hotel are indeed roughly behind where the Sirena was.

For heaven's sake stop worrying, they'll be far better than the Sirena, and if you go determined to have a good time I'm sure you will succeed.

Peter
yes i know i am paniking peter, im just too excited only 9 weeks to go and i cant wait. thanks for your help
just wondering if anyone can help me. do u know if the gloden yavor in golden sands has a private safe in the room or ones at reception? no brouchures say anything about safes, but the golden yavor website says it has them in hte room. do i take this as gospel truth or not?
I would expect the Golden Yavor to have the facilities as described on THIS website.

Knowing the people involved with this particular website, I would consider it more reliable than the brochure of any travel company!

Peter
Thanks a lot for that reasurence as long as there is a safe i will be ok.
just got back yesterday from the golden yavor in golden sands. wot a fantastic holiday would recommend to any one. about to put a post on the hotel reviews
Hi Cooperloian,

Glad you enjoyed yourself and thanks for the review. Looks as if we have another Bulgaria convert!

Peter
thanks for the review :D I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, particularly as you seemed so worried before you went. Re the review- did you mean to give staff one star only? It doesn't seem that you did with what you have written about them.
no host i didnt mean to gve staff 1 star they were very good, especilly the maids i woudl give them a 4. do you know any tour companys that will fly to varna next year. first choice arent and have updated there website and taken all hotels in the varna area out. we would love to go back to the golden yavor, but i cant seem to get it anywhere any ideas? i have tried emailing them but had no response yet
I've asked admin to change the star rating but the member of admin who can edit is on holiday- it will be done when she gets back though :D
thanks for that, i strongly recomend the golden yavor, if its possible to get there next year
Hello there! I am going to Golden Yavor Apartments in August. This message is for the ones who have been there before. Because I am going with a 1 year old baby, I have a few specific questions:
1. Is there a fridge in the room? And if there is, is it spacious enough? I will need to keep the baby's milk there!

2.Is there enough room in the bedroom area to fit in a babycot?

And then:
3. Is there a safe in the room? Do you have to pay to use it?

4. Do they have internet in the hotel?

p.s. English is not my maternal language, so pls. excuse my mistakes! Thank you!
Hi famousmom78,

Welcome to the board!

At least some of your questions about apartments will probably be answered if you take a look at the Golden Yavor website (courtesy of nursynewcastle), which has photos of apartments, studios & double rooms (click on the small photos for an enlarged view). There are also more photos HERE

Apartments are described as having a 'fully equipped kitchen', which would, presumably, include a fridge.

Private safes are mentioned in the descriptions of apartments & studios, but not double rooms.

Hopefully, other posters will be able to give more specific information, re: fridge, internet access, etc.

Baldur
Thank you much for your reply. I have seen that site and many others and they are contradictory (for example, I saw on one site that they have internet and on others that they don't) ; that's why I wanted to ask somebody who really has been there. Hopefully , somebody will see my message . I am mostly curious if the baby cot would fit in the bedroom!
hi famousmom dont worry about anything you will have a wonderful time at the golden yavor. we went august 2007 it was the best holiday so far. we asked for a pool view as i knew if we didnt we would probably end up looking at the car park as it happens we were next to top level and got a fantastic sea view aswell. our room was huge. as you enter, a toilet on the right, go thorugh to kitchen/dinner and living room with a sofa bed(the kids slept there) into our room big double bed and bathroom. you will have plenty of room for cot and buggy. there is a spacious fridge and a safe that you do have to pay for, but well worth it. there are lifts to all floors so dont worry about climbing stairs with a buggy, there is also an internet room wich you pay 2 lev for half an hour. no entertainment at hotel, food not too bad for breakfast didnt eat there at night, too much choice in resort. if i knew how to i would try to post a picture of the room, so if anyone out there can help please let me know.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.