Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Safe journey and have a great holiday Eddie :sun2
:wave:
Yes I know I know i said xmas was the last time i was going, but thought i would just give it another go :rofl
So i am off there on the 10th April staying at the ronil Any one else going then from manchester.
Pip
xx
Please dont laugh, went to Goa for four years on the trot, got a bit fed up with visa's etc, so have been to DR for the last two years. Anyway booked this morning to go back to Goa March 2012!!!!!!

So my countdown will take a bit longer, will start nearer the time I think.

Must be honest so excited at going back
Susan, it will be here before you know it :sun2
17 sleeps for us - well 16 really as we are leaving home at midnight on the Friday to travel to Heathrow. Not long now, time going a bit slowly but I just know it'll be another mad rush at the end :D

Fizz
Only 2 sleeps to go.... :yikes
Cannot believe its nearly here....India get ready :cheers
Thanks Gemma, know what you mean will start counting after xmas

Sue
Have a great holiday Donna. Will miss you again this year, but I am sure we will catch up again one day soon. How long are you going for this time?
Thanks Colleen, 1 more sleep now. :cheers

Donna B
XX
:cry Thats 2 years in a row Im going to miss you Donna ..have a great time we go next Sat ...wish it was this one
Donna wrote
3 weeks irishcolleen, will probably miss you again this year.
Im just thinking Donna we will be there at the same time we are going for 4 weeks ....colleen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.