Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
anyone on the lgw TCX49K flight 07.55 am 11.03.11??
See you over there Gemma - I still haven't packed though :think Fizz
:fly I fly with Qatar from Manchester,Fri: 11th. 08.55. :)
:fly Fly with Monarch on Fri 11th from Manchester...it's going to be a slow week next week :cry
im off the following week from Gatwick with Qatar Franny. Flown with them before and i dont mind the stopover in Doha either. Its like a mid point for the rest of the world as you get people from all over the world wandering about in all sorts of different dress. The 2 young saudis i seen last year were wearing bacelets,rings and watches that were worth more than my house. Thats not collective either :yikes Maybe see you at one of the meets. Very good social evening with a few 'coffees' thrown in for good measure :cheers
I do agree with you we did see quite a few people who looked like they could buy the airplanes never mind fly on them. :D
I do think its nice to just have a little wander & stretch the legs.
I've not been to any of the meets yet but maybe this year could be the first.
I'm getting really excited now, only a week to go :hyper :hyper
hi been a while since last post but always lurking in the back ground. 5 sleeps to go. flying from manchester on tuesday.
Leave home at midnight tonight, depart Heathrow 8am with Qatar tomorrow morning - loads to do between now and then :)

Bon Voyage to everyone flying out soon :tup

Fizz
Safe journey Fizzy and see you over there :wave:
Are there gremlins in the works today??? That is the second post in triplicate :rofl ...How sad am i that i notice!!! :) Paula
set off tomorrow for Gatwick before flying out to Goa with Qatar on the 9-30am flight on Friday. Staying at Lenny Henrys place ;)
Cya all at the meet or Ganesh Shack :sun2 :cheers
We fly out tomorrow night.
See you all in 2 weeks. Be good when I am gone ;)
Have a great time Gemma, I've got another 49 weeks to wait now!! :cheers

Donna B

X
Have a great time Gemma/Ian say hello to our gang for me hope they are behaving themselves..
Have a great time Gemma, you have waited long enough. 4 weeks today and we are off to Turkey for 16 nights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.