Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hello can anyone tell me if the hotel has a park for kids?
and also wat is the beach like?
no there is no park there its the only thing missing really as for the beach its ok but they cant do alot to it because of the turtles there plus when we went on it the sand was that hot the kids couldnt play on it we just went in the sea
When I went, the beach was a no no, full of broken glass and the sea was too strong with currents dragging you away from the shore. Mind you that was 4 years ago when I was a pioneer at this resort, the beach may have been cleaned but in my mind the sea was dangerous with a steep shelf when you went in, I wouldn't even let my 14 year old in at the time.
is there anywhere my husband and younger son can go fishing near this hotel?
This is a very lengthly forum... I am considering booking the holiday village for July 2010, will be going with husand and 2 boys aged 12 and 8 and was wondering if anyone could tell me what room would be best for us to stay in. Have price for a standard room although have option to upgrade to a family room or jacuzzi suite - can anyone tell me what the rooms are like or if its worth paying extra to upgrade.

Thanks
we have been 3 times and stayed in family rooms twice and jacuzzi suite the last time and i can highly recommend the jacuzzi suite , it is very spacious and has separate bedroom. you are also slightly away from the hotel and they have lovely smaller pools that dont get very busy, any more questions please feel free. i dont think we paid much more for it either.
We are going this year in august and just booked a normal family room,but have been checking prices for next year just to ne nosey and they want an extra £539 for a jacuzzi suite??
what month were you looking at for next year, it tells me cant book for july/aug 2010 till 1st july this year
I was looking at august and it gave a better price than i paid this year which i was surprised at
Wow just priced jacuzzi rooms and its another £719!! I can upgrade to a themed family room (take it this is a kids den) this will give us more privacy as children have their own bedroom.
Anyone stayed ina kids den?
Thats what i saw as well kap more than 500 quid more for a jacuzzie suite
Well i was going to say a jacuzzi suite as they were lovely and that what ive booked into this year (stayed in 1 3yr ago)
I thought it was worth the extra with the bigger bed and seperate area for kids to sleep in.
That seems steep thou doesnt it...............think i paid about £270 extra this time for one , maybe not even that much.
Worked out about £3700 for 2 weeks , 2adults and 2 kids in Aug.
We are going august 6th and have paid £3088 for 2 adults and 2 kids in a normal room.... was thinking of upgrading but dont think i'll bother with those prices
we stayed in the HV Portugal last year in a kids den - little extra cost for a seperate bedroom if you have kids is well worth it, we had loads of room - seriously considering booking HV Turkey for July 2010 - only £158 more for kids den.
To be honest im not bothered about where the kids sleep cos one of them usually ends up in our bed and they are 10 and 13!!!

just hope we like the standard room
My sister in law had a standard room and said it was fine, i just prefered some privacy from the kids hence booking the jacuzzi suite.
Hi, I've just booked for July next year, 2 Adults & 2 Children 14 and 12 £2855, all inclusive in a standard family room.

I have never been to a Holiday Village before, can someone let me know what they are like, is there plenty for my kids ages to do, and what is entertainment like for the adults. If anyone has been recently any info would be appreciated. :cheers :sun2
I went 3yr ago and am going again in Aug and i doubt much has changed.
They do have a club for teenagers although my friends son didnt join when we went he just made friends in the pools and hung out with them.
My boys are much younger so hopefully someone with older kids will come along and report back to you but in all honesty i think stuff was more geared to younger ones but i could be wrong .
In saying that most kids of all ages are pretty happy with a pool and there is a great choice of pools, waterslides to entertain them plus they have things like high ropes courses they can do and dj sessions i think.

Night entertainment was in the form of a show.......such as musical type shows grease etc
The pool bar had Bingo (hate that myself) followed by a singer, so somewhere nice to sit and relax really.

Great hotel im sure you will all love it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.