Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi nkt777,
my gf has asked me to ask you,when you suggest wiping once,do you mean with one sheet ?,she says if so its impossible when she has a rear end bigger than beyonce, :rofl
Are you living a bit dangerously here, Tony? Get down on your knees and pray that your lady doesn't read this page.
well she said it,i just waited till she was in the bath before i put on here, :rofl and i know that she dosen't come on here,so im quite safe, :lol:
I can see a lot of bathroom floors being flooded this year!.
Well, the next time I'm feeling flush, I mght take another trip to Turkey, but Greece have the same system for the loos. I'm off to Cyprus this May, and I'm expecting some of the same treatment there.

Cool.

Initially I thought it was for washing your mouth out when the room started spinning.

ENOUGH.
if you turn the pressure up it wont ony clean you it would take the skin off be warned it can give you a fright

bluepeterno1
I used the water pipe for years but had to stop using the brush at the side of the toilet as it was making my bottom to sore.

Gene
its also handy for washing the sand off your feet when you come in from the beach :lol: :lol: :lol:
bluepeterno1
Hi bibbs,
:)
no, a single sheet is never enough - I use 3-4 per wipe.
hi nkt 777,
urgh,far to much infomation, :yikes :rofl
I used the water pipe for years but had to stop using the brush at the side of the toilet as it was making my bottom to sore

Thats what that is for :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am going April 29th. I will have to look for an internet cafe on the 30th to give you an update on the wheel..... :P

Mary x
hi reesy,
the report wont contain pictures will it, :rofl
I very much doubt it

:oops:
Well, you learn something every day. I've been going to Turkey for the last four years (sometimes twice a year) and I can honestly say I've never even noticed the little 'jetwash'. I'm going again in another 7 weeks - this should be a great source of amusement to my friend and I. Can't wait :pele
I'm rolling around laughing here!

Can't beleive so many people didn't know!!

Louise xx
they will soon know when they get to the (bottom)of it. :rofl :rofl

bluepeterno1
All the years we have been we never knew this,i must admit playing with this water jet but never thought about squirting it on mi botty,but any way i found this info below.

Chris.

*Edit please provide link for copyright reasons Briar
  • Edited by chrisall 2007-04-28 20:33:50
I can imagine the topic of conversation as I am sitting at the bar a week tomorrow with my cold efes in hand :yikes

Mary x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.