Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
:rofl

I will bear that in mind.

Mary x
Well i am excited i cant wait to get there now roll on the 8th of august for a lovely clean rear end.
Here is the link.sorry for the copyright thingy.

Chris..

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/details/Toilets.html

** Edit to fix broken link. luci HT Mod **
Very informative site but you must lose the "/url" tag at the end of your link or it won't work
Never posted a link before so forgive me.

Chris.
Will forgive you, Chris, as I found it from your link. Still trying to work out how to tell 'Sir' that he has been using it wrong all this time! :roll:
No problem at all Chris. To post a link, you just need to copy and paste the address from the top of your browser. You don't need to put any url tags on.

luci :wave
Ah well thats where you are wrong because i think thats all i did, right click the url on browser copy,and pasted into message box i think,never mind,still, looking forward to august for a bum wash,not that i dont wash it at home you understand because i do.

I cant believe i am talking about my bum washing habits to poeple i dont know.

Chris.
Could be worse, Chris - one of us may recognise you when on holiday! Just imagine the conversation over the odd, cold, Efes!!! :omg
talk about toilet humour , we could make a tv programme about this thread ,wonder what we could call it , suggestions please. :lol: :lol:

bluepeterno1
if not you will have your mouth washed out by a turkish toilet.
What about bumseye with Jim Bowen. :rofl :rofl :rofl.

chris.
how about bumming around turkey, a survey carried out on behalf of the members of holiday truths,com, introduced by big willie washer.

bluepeterno1
just a bit of fun to while away the hours.

Chris.
Dont see many reports from anyone who tried it for the first time ,bet there was plenty who did,after this thread.
Bluepeterno1
I tried it last week and the handle came off in my hand!.I got soaked and the floor was flooded!
Just back from sweltering Icmeler and found the toilet spray quite refreshing to the parts which did not see the boiling sun! Must admit the floor got soaked each time so had to put the bath mat in front of the toilet otherwise more of me would have got a soaking!

Barb
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.