Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I sent two envelopes, passports returned one in each
Off to Brum tomorrow afternoon.
Received a text from them to say the Passports /visas are ready for collection.
I suppose if I would have collected them today it would have been less than 3 working days.
Still got fingers crossed that we get the full 12 months.
HELLO
filling in our visa forms,can someone tell me if i have the fees right(like everyone i panic about about visas)
is the total fee per person £51.20
thanks in advance
sally
Hi Sally
It depends on what visa and method of delivery.
I hand deliver and collect ours. We also have requested 1year multiple entry visas.
Our total was £127.50 so that's £27.50 in handling charges alone.
If I remember correctly if you pay online you can't go wrong as you have add your return postage on if required.
It should be very straight forwards. It really depends on how you are applying
Sorry I couldn't give a spot on answer but I bet someone will be along soon who may have bought similar ones to you
The standard fee is £41.20 which includes the visa the consular fees and the handling charge. You have to untick the dx return and SMS box otherwise you will be automatically charged. Of course keep them ticked if you want these services.
Thanks very much for the quick reply, must make the effort to get the application done now, hate this part even though I have done it 13 times before and nothing has ever gone wrong.
Picked up visas. 1year again.
The countdown to takeoff starts

Whoopee
I'm with you BrenLiz. 13th time for me. Feel sick every time until they arrive!
Posted mine a week last thursday and got them back the thursday after. 7 days from posting

and relax
:tup
passports arrived back today,so pleased they came back so quickly,came back 7 days from posting to return
2 weeks till we go go goa
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
Hi Cartman
What flight you on?
We're going AI from LHR 8th
hiya
we are going on the 9th from machester,with the dreaded monarch :duh
Ok
If you attend any meets we will see you there.
Hope you have a good flight.
Cheers

Steve
SteveandJayne well done!!! you manage it every time!!! one year visa again!!! :cheers
cant wait to see u guys
7 day turnaround, quite painless this time, of course it is always a stress whilst the passports are away, and I would like a pound for everytime I tracked their progress :rofl Roll on Chirstmas :cheers
chilly wrote:
SteveandJayne well done!!! you manage it every time!!! one year visa again!!! :cheers
cant wait to see u guys

Not long now
We're determined to make better use of these.
Worth the little extra if you are planning a return trip March to May time.
Just need to find a way of making time go slower when we are there. :tup
Posted on Sat 20th and back in my hands on Sat 27th. Not bad considering they were shut on Wednesday!

I filled the forms on line, and it wasn't until I posted them that I realised I hadn't checked the printed copies. Last year there were a few bits of information missing which I filled in by hand, so didn't do that this time.

Seemed quite pain free. The one thing I did wish I had remembered, is that when you fill them in on line and print them, they then vanish. It took me about 30 minutes of frantic searching to remember that if you look under "Make an Appointment" that is where the forms are now sitting! I've written it down for next year!
Posted visa apps off today, thank goodness that is done with. Only dentist appointments to make now and we are all set that's presuming the visas come back ok.
Wally alert !!
didnt send any royal mail return envelopes and didnt pay dx.so now worried that visas will be failed and will have to pay again because didnt pay for postage dx delivering tomz !!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.