Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yes £42.20 we will find out later as they are on the way via dx which i din not pay for DOH !!!oh well if we have to pay out again thats life it will be less spends!!!!!
Zorba you sound amazingly calm! I would be bricking it! You must be worried that your passports are not returned?

This is why I always take them in person to an office in London (but I live close by so no real hardship). I delivered mine on Tuesday to Goswell Road and notified yesterday that they are ready for collection,so just 2 days. Costs me another £40 in rail costs but worth it for my peace of mind!

Good luck and keep us posted.
Well the hubby's passport came back today visa in place,but i got a phone call off vfs asking for payment for postage for mine and it has now been posted back to me via dx lets hope mine is ok he would'nt tell me on the phone but it does say visa processed so i can only hope,dont go till feb so not that worried now what will be will be.
Sounds like a result - if you have got the nerve why bother to pay for delivery! Was it regular post for hubby - if so you were very brave imho.
Great News Zorba, I think yours will be ok as they would/should have been in touch if there was any problems.
I really think VFS have got their act together now the processing times are quick and there are less problems being posted on here and TA regarding Visas this year........if course it could mean that there are a lot less people applying now!!
Hubby's passport was sent by DX! can't believe it.Maybe they thought they had mislaid the sd envelope.lol
Well fab news my passport got back to me today visa aswell so very happy person roll on feb !!!!
It is a relief when you get them back :)
We will have to go down to Edinburgh for ours. Husband can't be without his passport unfortunately.
Help please
Filled form out for myself today, when i reached the end and it asked me did i want to just print form or pay/make appointment i clicked pay/make appointment box, i then printed recept for the £42-20p fee.took down 2 numbers 1 for GBRL******** and the other WOO*********** Now when i try to print application form off
It asks for Indian Mission (UK London) dateof birth **/**/** web file number,GBRL******** passport number ********** and access code ****** click on print but recieve message telling me wrong mission, date of birth does not exist, and wrong file number, can anyone advise me on what to do next, I havn't a clue who to contact or indeed have no contact numbers, Thanks in advance.

The Preacher
Please disregard the previous post, i have now sorted it.
is the total for a tourist 6 month visa £41.20 please I keep looking and its made my head fuzzy
reply a few posts up says £42.20, can't actually remember myself.
if doing it on line doesn't it simply tell you how much to pay at the end, with or without postage/courier costs?
just posted it all off cost £59 all together ....
I also sent our 4 forms off today £168-80p visa fees: £6-35 to send 4 in one recorded delivery envelope:
£23-60 for 4 stamped /addressed recorded delivery envelopes for return = £198 75 just short of £49-69p each.just hoping everything is o/k fingers crossed......
Certainly adds to the cost of the holiday when you have to get 4 visas! With all the changes going on, let's hope it is all worth it this year. They are coming back really fast this year so fingers crossed you get them next week.
Hi all :cheers
sent for ours last thursday afternoon......
Got them back tuesday morning...not bad at all :tup
Sent mine Tues afternoon, just checked status received message saying "Details entered by you could not be found" Hope i havn't done some thing wrong. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
visa back today ...posted on 4th...lovely
Phone call this afternoon from visa centre to tell me they had located my application payment, and should receive passport back in 2 or 3 working days...not celebrating until i have it in my hand.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.