Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Cheers nejulie
Not breaking open the champagne just yet.
Always seems like it's the first time every time when we have to fill one of these in.

My signature and pictures are my weak spots...we shall see.

My wifes look spot on.

Not going to send them in until Fri 21st as the works address I have put on for the return is likely unmanned over Christmas.

Famous last words, "it'll be fine"

Just as a note we hunted round and found info regarding pictures
1st photo. Double sellotape on itself and stick this to the back of the photo and then in the space provided.
2nd photo. Staple the second to the rear of the visa form near the 1st photo.

Hope this helps those following
Thanks to all who have once again made a touch less troublesome.
Just received mine back this morning 10 days after the other 3, can uncross everything now.....
What a relief Preacher. You can actually look forward to the holiday now.
The Preacher wrote:
Just received mine back this morning 10 days after the other 3, can uncross everything now.....

Phew...bring out the Honeybee!
OHH happy days Preacher now all you have to do is sit back and wait :cheers :sun2 colleen
We got our visas for the 2nd year running from Dublin only cost 50 euro each worked out about £40 we were well pleased Colleen
Visa time again...

Have filled out the forms and printed off. Do I just sign below the photo on page 1, and on the 2nd page?

Or do I need to sign elsewhere? As i'm sure we were made to sign wherever we wrote on the form in ink last year, i.e. as your hotel information has to be wrote on the form.
Salford

Have you downloaded the declaration form as I am sure you also need to sign and send that?
Sleeper wrote:
Salford

Have you downloaded the declaration form as I am sure you also need to sign and send that?

I have yes.

Do I need to sign where I've wrote the hotel name in? And any of the photos?
whats the declaration form I njever sent that and got my visa in like 4 days
Salford

You sign once under your photo on sheet 1
You sign once at the bottom next to the automated date on sheet 2
You sign once on the declaration form.

Good luck.
  • Edited by Sleeper 2012-12-25 13:29:28
Vegasone

It's the sheet you sign to declare that all the sheets you need to be declared have been declared, and that no sheets or declarations have not been declared......

In your case I would not worry! Leave that to those who have not yet declared!
hi
i know there are many topics about visas but i am unsure what to do

we usually take our forms to a fella and he fills them in and sends them off, then rings us when they are done.

i know they have changed to online forms this year so i m hoping someone can help me with the process

where is my port of embarkation?

what are my 2 addresses?

when i have filled them in and printed them off what do i do?

i hope someone will be able to put me in the right direction

thanks xx
thanks for that

i have just red through and it tells me i have to make an appointment to take my visa to birmingham, can i not send it through the post/

sorry but im confused x
also confused about 2 addresses for India, i have the hotel name and address but what is the other one i need?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.