Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Map of Marmaris
284 Posts
Anyone know where Club Diana is situated and is it really that bad a place to stay?
Thanks for the advice in advance!
Heather
the balci is no 100 - there is a block of hotels together which are shown as 107-110 - your hotel is there (a little confusing i know but some of the numbers on the map are a little jumbled!!)
hi
i cant find club julian on the map can you help please i cant even find it on the list
pam xxxxxxxx
i think the julian is near no 48 somewhere
brilliant map :D can you tell me roughly where the antique palace is please be really greatful :lol:
Hi
Can anyone tell me where the Sayar Apartments are? Can't see number 130 on the map.
any ideas where club azlize is anybody? thanks
hi cant find were club Alize would or should be can someone help first time in Turkey. going 19th sept
I am told that Club Alize is next to Portobello if that helps. Don't think its on the map either!!!
The Portobello apartments are about 200/300metres away from Blue Bay Apartment / Hotel number 172 on the map but heading towards armutulan.
This may help in postioning Club Alize??

craig
Could anyone tell me where the Leodikya Apartments are roughly on this map??? My mother and brother are going to Marmaris tomorrow and are staying at these apartments! I've been told that they are somewhere near the Solaris shopping centre but thats all!

Or if anyone could even tell me where the Serin Hotel is on the map...I can then work out a rough estimate of how far my Aunt is from main buildings!...My Aunt is staying in the Isilay Apartments!
Hi Loved marmaris 04,

I am not sure where Leodikya apartments are, but the Serin hotel is on the main Boulevard just up from the taj mahal heading towards the centre.
Hope this is of some help??

Craig
Hi
Does anyone know where the Sayar Apartments are? Supposed to be 130 on the map???
hi please if any one knows where the club antique is please be really greatful :D
Hi Craigy999, I stayed at the Serin Hotel last year what I meant was rougly where would it be on that map but thank you very much for replying :)
LovedMarmaris04

If you go back to page one, Serin Hotel is number 99 on the map.

Craig
Thank you Craig for pointing that out...I didnt even notice it first time...lol silly me!
cant find hotel alize on map[not club alize]i am going there in october would be grateful if you know where it is thank you
Sidney

Opposite 112 (on the opposite corner) and you will find Hotel Alize. I have posted a reply on your other query about Alize before I came to this.

Wilson :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.