Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

can anyone tell me whereabouts Club antique palace is on the map please
map
could anyone tell me where club alize is on this map,thankyou
bowla,

Roughly between numbers 139 and 132. A good location.

Wilson :wink:
the club alize is across the road from the blue palace which is 132. The club alize faces the main road which is in a sort of blue colour.

mel xx
map
thanks, wilson and mel,we usually stop at the oscar hotel. i was just wondering if it was close to it thanks again,bowla
Hiya :wave
Wonder if anyone knows where i can get a map of hotels in Marmaris.

Thanks
Hi, my son and his girfriend are going to My Dream Hotel next week; can anyone tell me where it is on the map and has anyone been there 8) ?
Map
Hi, can anyone tell me where Marmaris Beach Hotel is, its directly behind Natalies Steak House, not the Natalies next to Alexandra's but the other one. Can anyone also tell me where Senfoni Hotel is on the map, as I am going there in Sept 27th. 8 weeks today - woohoo, cant wait.
Mary.
Anyone know where on the map Pem Hotel/AParts are? supposed to be on Kenan Evren Bulvari somewhere! Says 152 but cant see that on the map.

Thanks.
Hiya All

Can anyone confirm exactly where Antique Palace is - Im thinking its on the road up to Armulatan centrum by Golden Orange 2? Can anyone confirm??

LA
so am i being blind or where is number 123?? gizem aparts...? sorry... it prob is just me... just bugging me cos im looking soooo hard!
Yes Leighanne thats right. Antique Palace is beside Golden Orange. We dropped people off there 2 weeks ago when we were in Marmaris!!
Mys

Many thanks - We stayed in GO2 three years ago and Antique palace was just being built - Hubby insists that it isnt so far back, and him being turkish and therefore an 'expert' had me doubting myself!! lol

6 sleeps to goooooo!!

Cheers

LA
Leighanne

6 sleeps!!!!

Lucky you I am so jealous.

48 weeks for me!!!

Have a great time.
Does anyone know where Club Ilayda is??

Thanks!!
Trying to find the address of Friendly's Bar.

I was in Marmaris last week & took loads of photos that I was going to take back but unfortunately can't go :cry: So want to post them instead.

I know it's near the Havana Bar in Armutalan area.
Club Ilaydia is about 100 yards up the road from the Amphitheatre - Acc the road from the Anastacia & next door to the Excelsior :lol:

FF - Always go in the Havana/Atrium - but dont know friendlys or the address - but the turkish postal system is not that reliable

cheers

LA
Thanks I know exactly where it is now.

Do you mean the postage is slow?? Have just sent photos to hotel we were at this year. Hope they get there!! :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.