Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
map
284 Posts
We stayed at the Zarif, which is no.164, but I can`t find it on the map!
does anyone no where the baris hotel/aparts in marmaris is
:oops: :oops:
From the beach where the Taj Mahal curry house and also Kocer club is, walk up the road into Armutalan until you come to the fork in the road near Mattys bar and it is in a side street on the right.

John
Excellent map but just thought id let u know that Ertur(59) are on the same road as Marlin(61)
Does anyone know where the Green Nature Hotel is on the map please?
Please can someone tell me where the map of Marmaris has gone?
Nope you are not going mad :lol: i looked for it a few days ago and could not find it.

Loulou
hiya, think this is what you may be looking for, i had it saved in my favorites for some reason.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=43056

lisa x
Can anyone tell me where The club Alize apartments are near please ?

Thanks in advance :)
i cant find the senfino hotel on the map i just me or is it not on the map??
Alex

The nearest to club alize is 158/159 - Alize is the street back from there.

Or at least i thought it was there - looking at Wilson's post on page 1 of this thread its near 112 & 117

Sorry not very helpful am i :roll:

LA
Hi Alex,

If you look at the Map and see the numbers 139 and 132 there is a road seperating them (white in colour). Go to the left to the main road which is Grey in colour. Club Alize is round about there. Not to be confused with Hotel Alize which is between 112 and 117.

Wilson :wink:
Thanks very much for that :)
i cant find the hotel marked 0 on the map can anyone help
Hi,

Does anyone know where Sindy Apartments or Club Happy Days are on the map?
And how far away are they roughly from Atlantis Water Park?

can anyone tell me where anastasia club is on the map it says no 40 but I cant find it. I know where the club alize is if it is anywere near that.

Thanks Diane.
hi

i can tell anyone that wants to know where the club alize really is that it is across the road from the blue palace which is 132. The club alize faces the main road which is in a sort of blue colour.

Mel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.