Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Map of Marmaris
284 Posts
Notice the Green Abacus (Goldtrail) isnt on there. Hopefully they have pulled it down!
Anybody know roughly where the new Club Candan is on there?
Hi pepsi cat,

From memory it is just past number 13 on the datca cad road, so go past number 13 ( coming form the direction of number 5 ) and take next left.. and club candan is as good as in this area. If you know where the Thursday Market is held then Club candan is about 2 minutes walk maximum from there, as all the van lorry traders park their white vans all along the street where club candan is situated.

Craig
Can anyone tell me roughly where the Club Anastasia is on the map, shown as number 40, but can't see it!
hi could anyone please tell me the distance between ares hotel in the armutalan area and the kocairi hotel only my daughters goin to the ares and im planning to meet up with her
Hi can anyone tell me where club happy days apartments are on the map?? I have stayed a few times in Marmaris (Armatulan) area.

Club Anistasia is a very nice place just past the ampatheater! also Villa sun apartments a great hol and only a two min walk from anistasia.

I am going in June and feel very frustrated :roll: because i cant find much info on where club happy days is situated so if anyone knows a landmark or a number on the map i would be very greatful. :D

Bunty x
Bunty,
The closest place on the map is no 118, or
If you know where Antique Palace is, in armutalan, its just beside there.

loulou
Could someone please help point to the location of the Maris Beach Hotel.... need to book a hotel close today, as going to surprise mate tomorrow...
Bally,

Might be a bit late but I'm certain this is the big Hotel on the beach on the main Marmaris to Icmeler Road. Not sure if it has it's own number on the map but it will be in the high numbers say somewhere between 219 - 234.

Wilson :wink:
riteo then......this er map.....it doesnt seem to have the kervansaray hotel on it can anyone give me and indiction from the map where abouts it is.
they are no 240 - obscured by the inset view - they are set back in armutulan
hi can anyone tell me where kıvılcım hotel is, i would be totally over the moon if you could

thank you

mel xx
can anyone tell me where xanthos apartments are should be 28 but i cant see 28 anywhere lol

ali
i think the map is wrong i'm sure the xanthos were near no 44
Hi does anyone know where Antique palace is my sister was looking at it for next year, looked at map but could not find it hope you can help. :?
Cockney girl,

Antique Palace is not on this map but if you look for number 104 and continue up this road for about 5 mins walking towards armutulan centre then antique palace is up there on your right hand side.

Craig
Hi all, does anybody know if there are two Epic apts in Marmaris as the one we have been looking at says it is close to the beach but the one on the map says it is Armutulan, thanks.
Hi all

can some one please tell me were Club Julian is .....
thanx

Caroline... :lol:
Hi Caroline,

Yes, Club Julian (not to be confused with Club Julian Forest) is about a two minute walk from Club Atrium (number 47 on map) and about a 15 minute walk to the beach. It's lovely, stayed there September 2004. My room overlooked the road and was nice and quiet if I wanted an afternoon snooze (after the late nights!!), however, my friends room overlooked the pool and they found it quite noisy during the day as there was entertainment going on. They asked to be moved to a quieter room and the staff obliged, no problem. Have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.