Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Will Monarch be using A300's to Chania this season (2010)
lanzafan,

It's 30", the same pitch as on the TOM 763's (short haul). All the information is on our What Aircraft? guide.
Will Monarch be using A300's to Chania this season (2010)

Yes, Monarch will be using the A300 on the MON3588/9 to CHQ this summer.
kefblue,

Welcome onboard :tup
From which airport are you thinking of? What flight number? There are several flights to Chania! The AB6's are schedule to operate the following:

MAN-CHQ-MAN (MON3588/9) operating Tuesdays between 4th May - 5th October
LGW-CHQ-LGW (MON1472/3) operating Tuesdays between 4th May - 26th October

Darren
Thanks. its 1472/3 out of LGW, only really asked because of getting decent seats, always like to be in the front, but when booking flights with Monarch they out it to AVRO and although you can get seats together, you cannot select individual seats, so it looks like getting in the queue early, but thanks also for the seat guide, that sure helps.

Kefblue
Hi guys

can you advise please?

On 31 Jul 09 we booked flights on Monarch flight MON5028 to Zante from Manchester for Thurs 17th June (directed throught the Avro website)
Now after being on another website (cant post the link), it appears that there has been issues with the return flight MON3573 returning Sun 27/06, which now apears to have been resolved (allbeit the flight is now returning later than our original flight).
Panicking I have been on the Avro website today and I cant see flight MON5028 from MAN anywhere in the summer 2010 flight schedule!
I will of course be contacting Avro tomorrow when they are back at work, but in the meantime if they have made the outbound flight non operational, where do we stand? There is a flight from Gatwick on the 17th June but this is 4.5 hrs away from where we live.
Would we have to accept this flight or could we get a full refund of the flights (which we all paid for in advance)?
Any help or advice from anybody that have been in this situation would be appreciated.

PS at the time of posting we still havent received any correspondence to say that our flights from Manchester have been changed either!!
travelswithhusband,

Welcome onboard :tup
The flight may not be showing because it's full. If the return flight has been changed or cancelled, you'll be offered an alternative or a full refund (if greater than 12 hours).

Darren
one reason your out bound flight may not show on the website is that it is now full...

beaten by dazbo again :rofl
What - for every single Thursday in the summer 2010 season!!!!!
I have checked random dates in May,July,September & October and the only Thursday dates are from Gatwick......

Ps - those replies were quicker than Usaine Bolt!!!
travelswithhusband wrote:
What - for every single Thursday in the summer 2010 season!!!!!
I have checked random dates in May,July,September & October and the only Thursday dates are from Gatwick...

I've got a similar issue with Monarch from Manchester. My flight to Faro has too disappeared from the Monarch Summer 2010 timetable. Avro have told me that that the fight is still scheduled to operate but I'm not convinced. I have written to Monarch for confirmation that the flight is still operating. I am still waiting for a reply.
What concerns me is that my flight disappeared from the Monarch timetable at the same time that Flyglobespan went into administration and Monarch announced an increase in their Manchester/Turkey flights to fill the gap that appeared in the market as a result. Unless they increased the number of aircraft at Manchester, then I have a feeling that they have cut back on some of the flights that they had scheduled for Summer 2010 to allow for the increase in flights to Turkey.
If I am being paranoid and am worrying myself over nothing, can anyone tell me what type of aircraft is scheduled to operate flight ZB594 Manchester to Faro on 27 August 2010 dep 1540.

Thanks
bertie3
bertie3,

MAN-FAO-MAN (ZB594/5) are scheduled to be operated by an Airbus A321-200. Yoy'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
ryansf,

MAN-HER-MAN (MON3974/5) are operated by an Airbus A300B4-605R. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren, I forgot to ask this previously but can you tell me what meals/drinks are included in my flights and what I have to pay for so I can stock up in the terminal if necessary.

20/02 MON337 LGW-YYC
28/02 MON336 YYC-LGW

Thanks

tezza
tezzatime,

In economy, you'll receive a meal about 2 hours after take off followed by a snack approximately 90 minutes before landing. Meals are served with tea, coffee or squash. All other drinks and snacks must be paid for.

Darren
Darren thanks for your help much appreciated- Boots here I come!
We are flying to lanzarote on 29 april zb234 and back on 6 may zb239 they are showing a 3-3-3 config for the return just wondering why such a big plane this time of year.
Blade918,

It's an Airbus A300B4-605R. It's the start of the summer season so here's the demand to justify a 360 seat aircraft from LGW-ACE. They are used twice a week through the summer.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.