Forum Announcements

Announcements on changes and amendments at holidaytruths forums.
Please keep sending them over! We found some issues, but the best way of finding problems on a site is when people start using it.

Cheers

Chris
three times now I have posted and lost my reply. I now think that if two people press send at the same time, only one of the replies appear, as every time I have lost my reply another has appeared during that time
OK now I have gone in and it justs fine - did you fix it that quick WOW :rofl
Edit for another question:

On the reviews where it asks for e-mail address - does that get published on the forum?

Thank you
Hi C & P.
Review- Torremolinos- Hotel Pez Espada
Date 1st August 2006
You've cut me off in mid flow. :no :wink:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-del-sol/torremolinos/pez-espada-hotel/

Sanji
Edit: If you want a picture to fill that space for the time being.... you can use one of mine.

http://i50.tinypic.com/29m25ie.jpg
Fiona, I'll add it to Phil's growing list.

Miss Pink, we will never publish your email address, we use them to notify you of changes to your review, like when it's added etc. Eventually we will use them to match your reviews to your HT username :)
Sanji, I am going to have to look in the old database and see what's in there. Leave it with me.

Chris
this isn't a fault to report- just a suggestion.
I clicked a link on a post and it replaced HT with that link. Could it be set so that another window opens up please?
Fiona wrote:
I clicked a link on a post and it replaced HT with that link. Could it be set so that another window opens up please?

:tup Great minds Fiona I've just mentioned it to Phil when it happened to me.
Sanji wrote:
If you want a picture to fill that space for the time being.... you can use one of mine.

http://i50.tinypic.com/29m25ie.jpg

Have you got a larger version? needs to be at least 350 x 350 pixels.

Cheers

Chris
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
Fiona wrote:
:tup Great minds Fiona I've just mentioned it to Phil when it happened to me.

Ooops, see what you mean!! I've just done the same, and had to come back in again!!!! And now I can't remember where I followed the link from :duh to go back and make a comment!!!
This really is a minor point and am only mentioning it now as I will forget later.

In the Egyptian hotel reviews/resort reports El Gouna needs to be a reosrt in its own right, it seems to be currently showing as Hurgarda (I think), they are very different and most forums/review sites will show them seperatley. I know it will be about 1000th on the 'to do' list :rofl but thought best to mention it.

Doe :sun2
madsue wrote:
Ooops, see what you mean!! I've just done the same, and had to come back in again!!!! And now I can't remember where I followed the link from :duh to go back and make a comment!!!

Sue the one Fiona and I were referring to was in Thailand ;)
Mine was to do with the online podcasts about learning spanish. Someone had said they were going to Mexico and would use it, so I listened to the first one, and it seems really good!!
Thanks Glynis :cheers But like you say, it would be better if we could go back to that thread by just pressing the back button!!!

And I still can't get back to the last post posted when I click on it in this thread??? Is this being addressed?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.