Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
i've known him for years, but i think he's looking for someone to raise his glass to his lips and peel his grapes. also a self homing device on his bike wouldn't go amiss
:tup he sure is a lovely guy, a pleasure to meet. I know he has had problems with his bike, but hopefully he as now got them sorted and peddling away like the clappers, and clicking his camera david bailey style. Regarding peeling the grapes, say no more, his day will come eventually.
Grapes! Certainly not, hop-based beverages for preference please.

Anyway I am shortly to be visiting the sunny south of England for a couple of weeks so it will be late June before I can over to Lagos. Rest assured I shall take some pix when I am next there.

Bike fixed - I hope!
If you'd care to leave it until early September, I'd be pleased to buy you a caneca of hop juice !! ;) :glynis
Pat 42. Only just realised you'd been back to Cabanas on your jollies. Apologies for not wishing you well on your trip; you don't normally go this early in the Summer, do you?
Actually we are 1 week later than normal!!!! The weather was cooler the first wek but really hot the second.
We are next back 17th Sept-1st Oct and counting already.
Pat :glynis
Haaaaa Pat we are there from the 11th to the 20th Sept, hopefully we can make some arrangements to meet after the little fiasco we had with our car last time which made our meet a No No. We are spending 2 nights with our youngest son and his wifes family before they go home on the 13th, & then we have a trip to Faro to register this new law that came in on fossas,all fossas have to be registered with the Ambient water Dept by May 2010 otherwise a fine of 25,000 euros, and that is not in fav list of unnecessary payments, so its a must do thing.The weather at the mo as you know is "Hot Hot Hot", around 90/91 degrees, in fact too hot for me 70/80's is my limit. Speak later & hope you had a lovely holiday. Cheers Jayjan
We are next back 17th Sept
... . don't you just hate it when you know that somebody's just starting their holiday just as your own is ending?? - We return home on the 18th!!!! :rofl
Yes, but then you KNOW that you've got the next one to look forward to..... :rofl
Pat
:glynis
... . don't you just hate it when you know that somebody's just starting their holiday just as your own is ending?? - We return home on the 18th!!!!

We are next back 17th Sept-1st Oct and counting already.
... and we arrive the day after you leave, Pat!
:bawl :sad :bawl

Yes but then we go back AGAIN 31st Jan - 13th Feb...... :cheers

Pat :glynis
I have only till Saturday this week and then we are away for two weeks of this :sun2 and this :cheers
dave.
We're there the day before 10th to 24th :tup
Portugal here we come go to Villa Mora 22/07/09 from Manchester cant wait hope its nice and hot :sun2
Hi steamy.
I hope this doesn't sound patronising, 'cos that's not how it's meant, but is Villa Mora the name of the actual villa you'll be staying at or the name of your resort? If it's the name of your resort, then you won't see Villa Mora on any of the road signs - it's Vilamoura you need to look for... don't want you driving the whole length of the Algarve looking for a sign saying Villa Mora - you won't see one and there's much better things to do on the Algarve. Enjoy !! :tup
hi steamy we fly out to praia da vau on the same date as you, are you on the jet2 flight? i'm on countdown mode but the last week as really dragged i cant wait any longer. hope you have a good time!!! :wave:
Yes realise spelling was not right we are stopping in Edificio avelas, Vilamoura :hyper , some private complex/apartment, we are on Jet 2 flight from Manchester about 8ish i think :que :whoops :cheers
Just booked my holiday the other day, going on the 20th september.... im so excitied!!! :cheers
We also just booked for a week in Praia Da Rocha staying at the Clube Praia Da Rocha unless we find something better at a similar price in the meantime. Flights with Easyjet, into Faro on 7th September at 15.35, and out at 10.15 on the 14th September.

Only thing left to book is airport transfers.

Also found out last night there are international footie matches on whilst over there including an England game. That should be a lot of fun....... :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.